AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
The last, from top post.
Save attached.
This is really a bug, I don’t even know how it turned out, because before that everything worked fine. Now I will correct and release the update.

Have the same issue after updating from v0.3.3.1 to v0.4.2:
- Disar no shop option anymore, only "Maybe later"
- Quest "Travel to Academy: You need to talk to Disar to travel to the academy" --> but no option to talk with him
- Quest "City Portal: I have to persuade Disar, allow me to teleport to a friend in the city" --> but no option to talk with him

EDIT:
Maybe it has to do with this point of the changelog? :
Haven't found a seperate location with him, he is still in my bedroom in the morning
There really is not quite correctly written code, in case you have already played the old version of the game, I will now correct and release the update.

Reactions: F1reFoks

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
Me again :D After that update i went to school and talk with Diana, "You will give me 10 and i will sell 8 for 200..." We made this conversation... Then i dont know what to do... Also i couldn't find any new quest at the Quest Page...

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Me again :D After that update i went to school and talk with Diana, "You will give me 10 and i will sell 8 for 200..." We made this conversation... Then i dont know what to do... Also i couldn't find any new quest at the Quest Page...
Talk to Amelia in her room

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
please help me out ruins secretpassage "code" what is it?

whose are the third panties diar needs ? o.o
up, left, down, left
sawmill deep night
Seem to have hit a completely dead end here, the only outstanding task seems to be getting to level 3 magic, but whatshername has already been broken in the basement(after BDSM blowjob) and nobody seems to offer the start of the task or any hints for it. Tried loading save in 4.2 and 4.3.

Cheers
Open door ruin

MrsIpi

Feb 4, 2018
I like the storyline and CGs, game is still updating as i can see. But men, you really need to do something with text. Your English is very very bad. Im not a native speaker (i think i can be seen in this text), but it's really hard to play when main hero naming ass as "she" and it's not a single mistake. If you making game for Englishmen get some improvements please. And by the way, if you're Russian, why no Russian language in the game? Maybe you are not Russian? (I mean maybe you're from Ukraine or Poland or Belarus) I just wanna know why there's no other language cause are not Englishman obviously. Thank for the interesting story

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I like the storyline and CGs, game is still updating as i can see. But men, you really need to do something with text. Your English is very very bad. Im not a native speaker (i think i can be seen in this text), but it's really hard to play when main hero naming ass as "she" and it's not a single mistake. If you making game for Englishmen get some improvements please. And by the way, if you're Russian, why no Russian language in the game? Maybe you are not Russian? (I mean maybe you're from Ukraine or Poland or Belarus) I just wanna know why there's no other language cause are not Englishman obviously. Thank for the interesting story
Because I originally did in English, and now translate back too much text, and since I do everything alone, I simply don’t have that much time.

MrsIpi

Feb 4, 2018
Error: blacksmith daughter scene crashes (when you try to get her to relax it crashes right before merlin fucks her)
Type "Ignore" a couple of times. That's worked for me. There is scene with huntress (cant remember name) with same error. Just ignore and you'll get CG

MrsIpi

Feb 4, 2018
Looks like there is dead end as well. I triggered Patricia before getting panties from Amelia 2nd time (and maybe it was repeatable) so i cant complete quest with Jane's sword because Disar need panties which i dont have

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Looks like there is dead end as well. I triggered Patricia before getting panties from Amelia 2nd time (and maybe it was repeatable) so i cant complete quest with Jane's sword because Disar need panties which i dont have
Have you taken her panties or not? Because I did not quite understand you, what it means to take from her a second time. Every girl at a time. Even if you didn’t take it, go ahead and that’s it. There are no dead ends.

MrsIpi

Feb 4, 2018
Have you taken her panties or not? Because I did not quite understand you, what it means to take from her a second time. Every girl at a time. Even if you didn’t take it, go ahead and that’s it. There are no dead ends.
I thought i need to take Amelia's panties two times, but looks like there is panties at the sawmill those i didn't know about

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes