sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice game.

I'm currently at the point where Merlin fucks Sylvia for the first time. During the sex scene I got a bunch off error messages:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it was 4 or so. All saying "syvlia" not defined.

Oct 23, 2018
i am probqbly running this game blindfolded ... i need strong mood potion and ropes ....

i think the buying stardust (discussing a plan with jane) can only happen after gloria training?

--------

also mifi and amelia have a hint in the storyline already wich gives heavy futa and ntr vibes (not cool imo) ... i think this "might" be cool as playerchoice if ntr and/or futa shall be a part ...

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Nice game.

I'm currently at the point where Merlin fucks Sylvia for the first time. During the sex scene I got a bunch off error messages:
Thanks for feedback.
i am probqbly running this game blindfolded ... i need strong mood potion and ropes ....

i think the buying stardust (discussing a plan with jane) can only happen after gloria training?

--------

also mifi and amelia have a hint in the storyline already wich gives heavy futa and ntr vibes (not cool imo) ... i think this "might" be cool as playerchoice if ntr and/or futa shall be a part ..
Rope - Forge - > table. After talk to Sylvia.
On account of the plot I have for you no answers unfortunately. I myself do not always know what the continuation will be until I make it.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
So I can't seem to advance Sylvia's line. Isn't there supposed to be something in the Inn about the demon?

Oct 26, 2017
I've got the "fake" scroll from the main hall, Patricia appeared, than dis-. Now I don't have any open quest except beat the demon with lvl 3 frost magic (I'm on lvl.2 now). And I'm stucked...What should i do?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
So I can't seem to advance Sylvia's line. Isn't there supposed to be something in the Inn about the demon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've got the "fake" scroll from the main hall, Patricia appeared, than dis-. Now I don't have any open quest except beat the demon with lvl 3 frost magic (I'm on lvl.2 now). And I'm stucked...What should i do?
Go ahead, you may not have done a job at the mine, or try to go to Amelia.

Reactions: geddout

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
Im stuck on the Bring Star dust to Robert quest where do you get it from ? iv allready done the whole Rey kidnaping quest but nither Jane Amelia or Kasper seems to want to talk about the Star dust after that do you learn to make it some place or ?

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes