rawman

Jul 5, 2018
Fire -> Emptiness -> Frost
Thank You didn't see emptiness option.

I also just ran into some exceptions
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'syvlia' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "sawmill.rpyc", line 875, in script
  File "C:\Users\Mine\Desktop\Wizards Adventures-0.4.3-pc\WA-0.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\Mine\Desktop\Wizards Adventures-0.4.3-pc\WA-0.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
WA - 0.4.3 0.4.3
Mon Mar 25 17:25:05 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "sawmill.rpyc", line 877, in script
  File "C:\Users\Mine\Desktop\Wizards Adventures-0.4.3-pc\WA-0.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Mine\Desktop\Wizards Adventures-0.4.3-pc\WA-0.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
WA - 0.4.3 0.4.3
Mon Mar 25 17:36:37 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "sawmill.rpyc", line 881, in script

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
WA - 0.4.3 0.4.3
Mon Mar 25 17:38:15 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "sawmill.rpyc", line 892, in script

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
WA - 0.4.3 0.4.3
Mon Mar 25 17:38:34 2019
I just skipped it but thought i should report it.
Thank you again for your help.

RiceFarma

Dec 17, 2018
Hey, having a bit of trouble with the android adaptation of the game I'm stuck on a few quests about the ruins. Every time I try to talk to Jane, the blacksmiths daughter it just says "maybe later? "

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hey, having a bit of trouble with the android adaptation of the game I'm stuck on a few quests about the ruins. Every time I try to talk to Jane, the blacksmiths daughter it just says "maybe later? "
Can you say something specific where are you at the moment?

RiceFarma

Dec 17, 2018
Can you say something specific where are you at the moment?
Screenshot_20190327-015702.jpeg
I'm still pretty early in the game. But during the Jane and Amelia quest line it won't allow me to progress any further. And I can't even talk to the shopkeeper for the other ice magic book.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm still pretty early in the game. But during the Jane and Amelia quest line it won't allow me to progress any further. And I can't even talk to the shopkeeper for the other ice magic book.
I see you have a task from Disar, you need to get a book of ice magic. So that you have 2 points and defeat the guards in ruins.

Reactions: RiceFarma

RiceFarma

Dec 17, 2018
I see you have a task from Disar, you need to get a book of ice magic. So that you have 2 points and defeat the guards in ruins.
That's the thing though. I can seem to talk to him, since he's always at his store and he isn't selling the book either

THFool

Jan 8, 2018
Phew, stuck as hell, can't get second panties (got Amelia's first time, done EVERYthing "bad boy" with Jane and she's been to capital twice, still no panties in her room, and can't get far enough with Sylvia b/c she needs me to defeat the demon (for which I apparently need Ice 3, which is why I need the panties). Patricia has been triggered, but she's not visible anywhere, at any time of day. First time running through game, so not old save. Attaching save, please help!

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Phew, stuck as hell, can't get second panties (got Amelia's first time, done EVERYthing "bad boy" with Jane and she's been to capital twice, still no panties in her room, and can't get far enough with Sylvia b/c she needs me to defeat the demon (for which I apparently need Ice 3, which is why I need the panties). Patricia has been triggered, but she's not visible anywhere, at any time of day. First time running through game, so not old save. Attaching save, please help!
Talk to Amelia.
Panties - sawmill deep night

THFool

Jan 8, 2018
I'm stuck at getting Stardust for Robert, as well. Attached the save, sitting in Jane's room (tried talking to her in tavern room daytime, evening in her Academy room, also tried Amelia at school in classroom & her room, tried B's office during the day, as well) Good lord, where's the next trigger...

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck at getting Stardust for Robert, as well. Attached the save, sitting in Jane's room (tried talking to her in tavern room daytime, evening in her Academy room, also tried Amelia at school in classroom & her room, tried B's office during the day, as well) Good lord, where's the next trigger...
Morning Mifi lecture

THFool

Jan 8, 2018
Morning Mifi lecture
Thank you (will check after I close the window, but I trust you :) ). I forgot to mention, but when Jane tells you her room number, she gives ..08 (your room #) instead of ..10 (where I found her). Just thought I would let you know.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes