rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
I am at day 25 O now

And can you tell me how to check mood and other states of girls in game there is no button for that

Book comes in 4 days now

Yeah talk with her and gone on patrol too but thetadk remains same I can't talk to her in morning there is always maybe talk later thing there in morning while I want to ask her about ruins

Screenshot_2019-04-04-02-29-34-97.png

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
And can you tell me how to check mood and other states of girls in game there is no button for that
I removed the mood of the girls from the game, it was in the early version. But it seemed to me that this was a useless mechanic, which rather slows down the progress in the game, and does not give anything interesting.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Now boss help me to go advance in game and show me the way
A new scroll is in place of the old one.

With Sylvia in words about Dryad at this stage, the tasks end. With Patricia after the sex scene. With the rest is still full.
At the expense of finding a teacher, try to approach Amelia, there is a note about it there too soon, you have not discussed it with her yet.

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
Boss I took scroll from secret passage by solving puzzle lock then talked with Patricia too and about Amelia I got from her to talk with Patricia for teacher and I got two tasks with teacher but I can't go ahead with any task and about sex with Patricia there is no way to go ahead. and what about summon a demon where to go for this there is no crystal location there on map

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Boss I took scroll from secret passage by solving puzzle lock then talked with Patricia too and about Amelia I got from her to talk with Patricia for teacher and I got two tasks with teacher but I can't go ahead with any task and about sex with Patricia there is no way to go ahead. and what about summon a demon where to go for this there is no crystal location there on map
Is there no such icon for sure?
111.png

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
Boss that icon is where Gloria is now and she has completed training already but what it has to do with demon summon

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
Ok boss that got fixed now to talk with Kasper I went to Diaser for a teleport to Kasper house but he demanded panties 2 panties from Amelia and Jane have already given but the third panties I can't find where to find it.
As for it I have already gone to Sawmill in deep night but I found nothing there now how to proceed.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Ok boss that got fixed now to talk with Kasper I went to Diaser for a teleport to Kasper house but he demanded panties 2 panties from Amelia and Jane have already given but the third panties I can't find where to find it.
As for it I have already gone to Sawmill in deep night but I found nothing there now how to proceed.
If you found the previous 2 pairs already, then the third one is 100% at a sawmill late at night, not at night, but late at night.

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
What is late at night I mean there is one option when you go to sleep and after that you can't do anything so at that time when you sleep I go to Sawmill not at evening it is night right so when do I go there

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
What is late at night I mean there is one option when you go to sleep and after that you can't do anything so at that time when you sleep I go to Sawmill not at evening it is night right so when do I go there
111.png

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
Can't find tell me full way please like go to Sawmill and Sylvia there in morning or afternoon or in night please other things managed so far once gallery completes I will enjoy fully

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Can't find tell me full way please like go to Sawmill and Sylvia there in morning or afternoon or in night please other things managed so far once gallery completes I will enjoy fully
Quest about the rope and potion. First you go to the smithy and there is a rope in the lower right, pick it up, then go to the sawmill and talk to Sylvia she has a task (at any time)

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks boss got all tasks completed but no new scene of Diana or Jane or Gloria after BDSM SUCK does this end here only I mean in gallery there are more blank scene place for Gloria so does this really end here Update waiting or any new task

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes