AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Thanks boss got all tasks completed but no new scene of Diana or Jane or Gloria after BDSM SUCK does this end here only I mean in gallery there are more blank scene place for Gloria so does this really end here Update waiting or any new task
After you have completed several assignments at the Academy, you and Jane will continue.

Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
Pass the storyline, and get the magic.
More spesific please sir ,
How do i Beat the demon fafner ? First stage beat him with "Severe Cold" Second Stage I use "Evade" Third stage i only have "Evade" only , but i didnt beat the demon
Please help

Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
Pass the storyline, and get the magic.
And i also didnt finish this "Summon" Qeust cuz i don't know where is the place for it , please help this one too , sorry if i ask too much , cant help but just really enjoy playing this game

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
And i also didnt finish this "Summon" Qeust cuz i don't know where is the place for it , please help this one too , sorry if i ask too much , cant help but just really enjoy playing this game
As I said, you have other tasks, go through them and you will get a book on which you will learn ice magic 3 levels.

Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
As I said, you have other tasks, go through them and you will get a book on which you will learn ice magic 3 levels.

My last mission with Jane is (Good news : Midas agreed , Jane Will like it)
My last mission is with disarankan which he refuse to help to transploort me)

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
My last mission with Jane is (Good news : Midas agreed , Jane Will like it)
My last mission is with disarankan which he refuse to help to transploort me)
You have not even reached the middle of the game :)
Come to the characters at different times. I can not tell you exactly what to do next. I need to see the job log.

xFloriNN

May 27, 2018
How I can end this? I tried to talk to her upstairs at the evening, but it doesn't showed any option

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes