AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Thank you (will check after I close the window, but I trust you :) ). I forgot to mention, but when Jane tells you her room number, she gives ..08 (your room #) instead of ..10 (where I found her). Just thought I would let you know.
Yes, really a mistake. I will correct thank you very much for the feedback.

maxpeet

Mar 23, 2019
Please help. I don't know how to add the last character (MIFI) in the gallery. No more moves. Thanks.

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
I want to ask you I play it on Android and version is 4.3 so I can't up my magic skills like frost magic and I still can't defeat guard.

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
I have mind control at 3 and all alchemy books read but diaser won't give me any new books to up my skills

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
Many problems I am facing with game and I gave blacksmith all 300 stone but can't get any further option with him

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
As well when I go to Amelia in morning there won't be any options to talk to her only option now I get everywhere is maybe later

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
As well when I go to Amelia in morning there won't be any options to talk to her only option now I get everywhere is maybe later
Let's start in order. No matter on which device you play, all versions work the same. Ice magic is pumped through the plot. Have you already called a demon? If so, you can already defeat the guard. The task with stones is just the initial task for the blacksmith, when you have questions for him he will be able to answer them. After you talked to Amelia in the morning, further talk with her on the lake.

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
As you said how to call demon and I trained Amelia on lake till level 3 already but the side path to talk with her about ruins in morning is uncomplete

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
It is when I go to Amelia in morning after training her to level 3 at lake it shows me only MAYBE,TALK LATER option any other options are not available

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
It is when I go to Amelia in morning after training her to level 3 at lake it shows me only MAYBE,TALK LATER option any other options are not available
Open the characteristics of the character, there will be a book on the right. Take me a screenshot from there, so that I understand on what task you stopped.

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
Guys I am new in this game how to open characteristics of characters I don't know please help me to get it

Luzar

Mar 25, 2019
Guys I am new in this game how to open characteristics of characters I don't know please help me to get it
Specify "characteristics".
Most you find out during the game and affection you will see when 'special' events happen ;)

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at above pics guys and tell me what is wrong here

One task is completedto level 3 and another not even completed to level 1 and there is not a way to do it either

Like I bought ALCHEMY and MIND CONTROL books part 1, 2 and 3 from daiser and now there is not any new book to learn magic

Same goes with Amelia even if I go to her in morning I can't get an option to talk to her about ruins

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
One task is completedto level 3 and another not even completed to level 1 and there is not a way to do it either
Wait, why can't you kill the guards?
Severe cold and he die. After that, the task will appear for the other characters as you pick up the key.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
How to get it done
I'm watching your assignments. Last now with Amelia, you need to go on patrol several times (3). Then after this there will be a task to find a book of ice magic. You will go to Disar for her. So it’s even written there, on the assignment, how many times have you gone to the patrol and how many are needed.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes