AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
theres nothing at the mine for me and when i go to amelia it just says maybe later. i dont know how to get frost 3/3
Send save
Im stuck on the Bring Star dust to Robert quest where do you get it from ? iv allready done the whole Rey kidnaping quest but nither Jane Amelia or Kasper seems to want to talk about the Star dust after that do you learn to make it some place or ?
Apparently you missed something in the academy, talk to the characters. Maybe Jane.

vequest

Dec 19, 2017
Why are the menus like they are.... Why is the school so bad and why cant I be locked in the small town that I can usually get to stuff on? Who thought it would be cool to make it pass days between doing shit?

School is shit and fuck the stupid grind in this fuck all the 13k money and 33k stone. Fuck the 6 hours and 233 in game days.... I'm done the late game is shit and I feel like I wasted time on the mines...

Unknown6666

Dec 3, 2018
Have 4.3 and jane won't give me talking options to continue two quest lines I need to third panties but can't get it due to this

rawman

Jul 5, 2018
I seem to be stuck all completed except ice magic its at 2/3 here is my save file hope you can find what i need to do.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I seem to be stuck all completed except ice magic its at 2/3 here is my save file hope you can find what i need to do.
Open the door to the ruins

I still have 3 scenes with Gloria blacked out in the gallery. I think I have finished everything, not sure how to unlock them...
The last 3 scenes with Gloria are her trains with Jane.

Any help, please?
Anal scene in her school outfit.
Perhaps there is a bug and the scene in the gallery just did not open.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes