U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.5.0!

PC (90MB): - - - -
Mac (92MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok so i think my game is glitched i do not have the ability to talk to silvia about the dryads

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i have as far as i know here's my save not sure what else i can do
Hmm ... I probably did something wrong in the process somewhere, but what is surprising is that no one has come across this error before you. You have not done another task chain that has been available for a very long time. In general, I will now recompile the version with the fixed error.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
which task?
There the condition was not quite right and it turned out that this task appears in the gap between the two tasks, and not after they were completed, and you are the first who missed it. I have now corrected it and collected the version with corrections, then I will download it. There is a look in the journal of tasks, then it is clearly seen that you have a whole strip at the bottom there are not enough tasks.

Oct 23, 2018
so .... new panties for a bug .... where to find them ? o.o

also i get told by 3 chars i need to extend their story in 0.5 (dryad, and 2 of the girls not sure bout names rn) i think it should say at 0.6 but who am i to name that

and to one previous spoiler ... it was poorly to obvious as even the talk option showed that certain noun about this .... honestly i think it would be better if it was not that way or that somehow the player is the reason why but ... who knows (not sure how to spoilertag so i avoid certain words xD)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok so i hvae now gone through the entire story with becoming a teacher and part of the guild with alice still cant talk to silvia

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
is there a posibility for me to play those pieces that i missed or no?
Yes. Go to your room at the Academy.
Where do I have to summon demons?
There is an orange crystal on the map; there is a pentogram indoors on the floor.
so .... new panties for a bug .... where to find them ? o.o

also i get told by 3 chars i need to extend their story in 0.5 (dryad, and 2 of the girls not sure bout names rn) i think it should say at 0.6 but who am i to name that

and to one previous spoiler ... it was poorly to obvious as even the talk option showed that certain noun about this .... honestly i think it would be better if it was not that way or that somehow the player is the reason why but ... who knows (not sure how to spoilertag so i avoid certain words xD)
At the Academy, at different times of day. There are also rooms for girls.
Yes, the story with the characters from version 0.5 will continue at 0.6, I even already have some scenes for the Dryad. But I'm still in the way of doubting whether sex scenes with her are needed, I personally have nothing against that. But I'm not quite sure if this is a game, I first wanted to find out if someone needs this :)

Reactions: anotherstranger

Kyarno

Jan 18, 2018
I'm stuck and could need some help :) Cant defeat Fanfar with Fire - Evasion - Frost Combo / Getting Hit at Evasion

Oct 23, 2018
At the Academy, at different times of day. There are also rooms for girls.
Yes, the story with the characters from version 0.5 will continue at 0.6, I even already have some scenes for the Dryad. But I'm still in the way of doubting whether sex scenes with her are needed, I personally have nothing against that. But I'm not quite sure if this is a game, I first wanted to find out if someone needs this :)
uhm sex with the dryads ? well to need it .... no ... but would this be awsome as i know no other game having something like that? hell yes ! i would love to do her (espacially making her a virgin hehe)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, randomly read 20 pages and used google to help, but find no answer, how do u defeat Void, the very first thing you come across? it seem to be bugged somehow, I got ice book from goblin, but the book is not in the shelf so I cant read it, I assume i must read it so i can use ice vs Void?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck and could need some help :) Cant defeat Fanfar with Fire - Evasion - Frost Combo / Getting Hit at Evasion
Because the combination has changed and you do not have dark magic. Talk to Jane in the afternoon in her room. "Bad boy" - quest.
lol, randomly read 20 pages and used google to help, but find no answer, how do u defeat Void, the very first thing you come across? it seem to be bugged somehow, I got ice book from goblin, but the book is not in the shelf so I cant read it, I assume i must read it so i can use ice vs Void?
There is a wrong description I agree. I just changed it at one point, in fact, you need to wait 4 days and you will have a parcel with a book in your room.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes