AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I stuck about the demon and purpose
Could you describe more precisely?
so i an stuck on
gloria : mood over 2 weeks
finding a fire magic teacher

on patricia the last 2 scenes are missing for me she cant talk to gloria poorly (don't know why)

anything after i can't tell yet xD

--------

personally i did like the old battlesystem much better ... the new one is okay though, else i do like how it branches etc ....really going well the english also improves frol time to time, i personally would love to see more use of mindcontrol and to have an option to have places kept unlocked, e.g. the lake could be used for purifying or soething to gain mental strength or something just an idea
At the expense of Gloria did not quite understand you. If she is not in a good mood and has nothing to raise, this is not a big problem of switching from version 4.0 to 4.2, since I have removed all the possibilities to raise and lower my mood. Although on the table there is a book in the room, and I did not touch it. There you can still improve your mood.
At the expense of the teacher, perhaps your assignment appeared earlier than you were really given it. Try to approach Amelia.
At the expense of the old combat system, I also liked it for the first time, then I played a lot of games of this kind and came to the conclusion that this is not interesting, it just does not need this kind of game.

Oct 23, 2018
At the expense of Gloria did not quite understand you.

At the expense of the teacher, perhaps your assignment appeared earlier than you were really given it. Try to approach Amelia.

for gloria : she is caught ... patricia needs to talk to her (i can't do that)

neither does she want to talk to me at all it always says wait dor next day ... even at perfect mood ....

those 2 quests keep me stuck on her

----

for the fire teacher after one did everything with amelia?

Oct 23, 2018
sorry already the following might be able to be seen as possible spoiler ... i just don't know the bbcode for that ....

i am stuck on those quests Screenshot_20190317-162539_WizardsAdventures.jpg Screenshot_20190317-162549_WizardsAdventures.jpg Screenshot_20190317-162555_WizardsAdventures.jpg Screenshot_20190317-162602_WizardsAdventures.jpg

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
sorry already the following might be able to be seen as possible spoiler ... i just don't know the bbcode for that ....
i am stuck on those quests
Dialogue, You first need to arrange a meeting with Gloria.
Something wrong, wait 3 days
How you?, Check out Gloria in the basement near the portal.
Find teacher, talk to amelia

JoeAlabama

Feb 7, 2018
I'm stuck after Amelia sold Stardust to me and I have to discuss plan with Jane.
I tried meeting her at all places throughout the day, no option to discuss.

Also, stuck with having to kill the demon with Sylvia. Cant seem to defeat the demon with Sylvia. Maybe I'm missing a frost book?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck after Amelia sold Stardust to me and I have to discuss plan with Jane.
I tried meeting her at all places throughout the day, no option to discuss.

Also, stuck with having to kill the demon with Sylvia. Cant seem to defeat the demon with Sylvia. Maybe I'm missing a frost book?
Jane, In the evening in her room.
Sylvia, u need make a chain-quest with patricia.

Oct 23, 2018
well the only talk option i have "left" is sylvia -> dryads ....

for gloria -> how are you .... i kept her already over 2 in game weeks no change

and else no ralk options are left ....

xGodly

Nov 2, 2017
there is no option to talk to disarm about going to the academy and there is no option to talk to Patricia how she is doing after you have sex with her.

jamesfeurie

Aug 28, 2017
where do you go to summon the demon after you get black magic part 1, the book on the table does not improve glorias mood after she is in the hut when you kidnap her.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
there is no option to talk to disarm about going to the academy and there is no option to talk to Patricia how she is doing after you have sex with her.
After you had sex with Patricia. This is where the storyline ends with it. At the expense of Disar, better send your save.
You might also consider doing more than 1 stardust at a tme also.
(y)
where do you go to summon the demon after you get black magic part 1, the book on the table does not improve glorias mood after she is in the hut when you kidnap her.
A location with a crystal appeared on the map, a pentagram on the floor.
Is there exactly the mood with Gloria? Submit your save.
well the only talk option i have "left" is sylvia -> dryads ....

for gloria -> how are you .... i kept her already over 2 in game weeks no change

and else no ralk options are left ....
On a mission with Dryads, Sylvia should end at the moment.
Are you sure that you need to talk with Gloria, and not with Jane about her training?

F1reFoks

Dec 19, 2017
Got some problem, Gloria already in my hideout, Jane want me to arrange meeting with her about sword. So, quest with gloria, after i catch her, stucked as well, everyday it says "come tomorrow", and nothing change.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Got some problem, Gloria already in my hideout, Jane want me to arrange meeting with her about sword. So, quest with gloria, after i catch her, stucked as well, everyday it says "come tomorrow", and nothing change.
What version did you start playing?

LaHe80

Dec 9, 2017
After you had sex with Patricia. This is where the storyline ends with it. At the expense of Disar, better send your save.
Have the same issue after updating from v0.3.3.1 to v0.4.2:
- Disar no shop option anymore, only "Maybe later"
- Quest "Travel to Academy: You need to talk to Disar to travel to the academy" --> but no option to talk with him
- Quest "City Portal: I have to persuade Disar, allow me to teleport to a friend in the city" --> but no option to talk with him

EDIT:
Maybe it has to do with this point of the changelog? :
- Made a separate location for Disar. I removed the game mechanics with the need to wait for the goods. Now you just buy it.
Haven't found a seperate location with him, he is still in my bedroom in the morning

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes