Apr 24, 2018
How am I part of the problem if it doesn't happen?
How are you part of the problem if it doesn't happen......

Lemme unpack this.

It. It being people rating 1 or 5 stars, right? It doesn't happen? Clearly it does, as evident by this thread.

You said:
Because I enjoyed the game, he's updating regularly, and everyone always gives 1 or 5 stars.
I'm not saying lots of people don't seem to tend to give 1 or 5 stars. I actually think that's kind of a problem, people need to have more nuance. Everyone doesn't always give 1 or 5 stars though, but if that is your perception, and you always give one or five stars, you are part of the problem.

The guy that rates almost everything 1 or 5 stars, said I was part of the problem with ratings.
Check my profile. Check my review history. Yeah there are 5's. Yeah there are 1's. There's also 2's and 4's. I think 4 is my most common rating, but I'd have to pour thru them. Hardly any 3's though, weird. I guess I don't feel passionately enough about them to mention them.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
v0.5.1
- Error correction
v0.5.2
- Error correction
v0.5.3
- Error correction
v0.5.4
- Error correction >_<

Reactions: joehoe

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I can't find the first set of panties to give to Disar and also I can't figure out how to get the information about the demon from Sylvia...

Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
You do you mr Panda , don't worry too much just do your thing but don't be lazy at the very least

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I can't find the first set of panties to give to Disar and also I can't figure out how to get the information about the demon from Sylvia...
Panties Amelia room, Information in the evening on a pole in your room.

Oct 23, 2018
not really a big deal but ... i am glad i found this game a while back ... frequent updates and you really keep at it fixing mistakes , not every dev does .... some habe google translator english ... but today .5.2 and .5.3 came up just to fix error ... love your work for the community ... keep that up it makes the game more joyfull imo

just had to put that out here :)

U

User_1339663

lol I need help don't know if its bug but days keep skipping buy ten when I fall asleep so I keep getting 10 day 20 day 30 day

second alswo not sure if its bug but after second lesson I try to talk to amelia in blacksmith in morning quest still isn't progressing.

for those who don't know what I mean after sond lesson game makes a path saying now you should try asking her for information in the morning
and now I cant seem to buy the ice book to train her either

Reactions: Azaelis

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
What is the mainroom secret stones combination ?
l stuck this stone :/
up, left, down, left.
lol I need help don't know if its bug but days keep skipping buy ten when I fall asleep so I keep getting 10 day 20 day 30 day

second alswo not sure if its bug but after second lesson I try to talk to amelia in blacksmith in morning quest still isn't progressing.

for those who don't know what I mean after sond lesson game makes a path saying now you should try asking her for information in the morning
and now I cant seem to buy the ice book to train her either
The book on the task of a goblin.

U

User_1339663

ok this game really needs stream lined play through for realz

power went out for an hour otherwise would have posted earlier

first I found out you cant speak to golin to get ice book until you peping tom amelia you know fell her up at night.

second in my playthrough at least I unlocked janes stuff all the way up to point were midas agress to let you go on expidation then game kinda ends nothing I cant progress at all with this arc anyway

third after that your forced to hypnotize sopia I think her name is to open demon doors. so you trap her in in some kind of house no matter how many times you train her beseech and persuade always have her ask again next day doing nothing proceeding nothing and slap her ends all conversation

forth took me for ever to figure out nut after you unlock forest girl help her calm the griffin find the note in bed room then you have to go fight the demon with forest girl then only then can you go to that a hole goblin who trapped you get black magic book.

you gewt the pantise buy sleeping potion amelia go to apt then get grab her panties

next day you give them to him then you get the book i read bit then nothing

im supposed to find a seculded area to use the book to summon demor but there is no where

and i really wanted to watch jane take over midas whole operation and put whats her face in cains.

am i doing something wrong did i miss something skip something please if someone has a logical path walkthrough or knows if there a wiki to post it plz

Reactions: lbt

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
ok this game really needs stream lined play through for realz

power went out for an hour otherwise would have posted earlier

first I found out you cant speak to golin to get ice book until you peping tom amelia you know fell her up at night.

second in my playthrough at least I unlocked janes stuff all the way up to point were midas agress to let you go on expidation then game kinda ends nothing I cant progress at all with this arc anyway

third after that your forced to hypnotize sopia I think her name is to open demon doors. so you trap her in in some kind of house no matter how many times you train her beseech and persuade always have her ask again next day doing nothing proceeding nothing and slap her ends all conversation

forth took me for ever to figure out nut after you unlock forest girl help her calm the griffin find the note in bed room then you have to go fight the demon with forest girl then only then can you go to that a hole goblin who trapped you get black magic book.

you gewt the pantise buy sleeping potion amelia go to apt then get grab her panties

next day you give them to him then you get the book i read bit then nothing

im supposed to find a seculded area to use the book to summon demor but there is no where

and i really wanted to watch jane take over midas whole operation and put whats her face in cains.

am i doing something wrong did i miss something skip something please if someone has a logical path walkthrough or knows if there a wiki to post it plz
What platform do you play?

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes