Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
I just reached the end of this version and I found the game very enjoyable, great job so far!

Just a little suggestion:
During the game, when you're in the village, you can skip from one phase of the day to the other by clicking the icon representing morning/afternoon/evening/night, but you can't do it while being in the academy, resulting in a more repetitive experience since you need to go to your bedroom and click to wait, maybe you can implement that feature in the academy area aswell.

U

User_1339663

right had to have panda tell me that lol you cant unlock demon until u kidnap the pirate chick and take her to the house then on the floor of that house click it that will summon the demon

Annna360

Mar 9, 2018
right had to have panda tell me that lol you cant unlock demon until u kidnap the pirate chick and take her to the house then on the floor of that house click it that will summon the demon
loool did not see the red pentagram lool :D ty

U

User_1339663

hopefully somone sees what im about to post and ask later on but doubt it.

the goblins panty runs

1st forget atm
2nd go to forest hypno amelia or whatever go back to bedroom and there there
3rd sawmill late at night
4th school janes room at night
5th school amelias room at night

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
So a game with entirely uncanny art has 50 pages of posts, must be popular and popular means good right.
Instead it's 90% walkthrough questions and dev replies. I guess making your game incomprehensible to play is one way to make your game stand out on f95. Age old tactic used by many russian 3dcg incest titles as well. Of course theres no official walkthrough pdf.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I just reached the end of this version and I found the game very enjoyable, great job so far!

Just a little suggestion:
During the game, when you're in the village, you can skip from one phase of the day to the other by clicking the icon representing morning/afternoon/evening/night, but you can't do it while being in the academy, resulting in a more repetitive experience since you need to go to your bedroom and click to wait, maybe you can implement that feature in the academy area aswell.
hopefully somone sees what im about to post and ask later on but doubt it.

the goblins panty runs

1st forget atm
2nd go to forest hypno amelia or whatever go back to bedroom and there there
3rd sawmill late at night
4th school janes room at night
5th amelias room at night
Thanks for helping another user too. :)

U

User_1339663

oh and guys I got stuck on hard mood potion for a while this was last email I got before I beat game so if your stuck use it plz

Hard mood potion, first u need take rope on the table in the forge, and then ask Sylvia to talk about the recipe for the potion.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
oh and guys I got stuck on hard mood potion for a while this was last email I got before I beat game so if your stuck use it plz

Hard mood potion, first u need take rope on the table in the forge, and then ask Sylvia to talk about the recipe for the potion.
On this task they often get stuck, so you probably need to add to the task a description of the sequence in which you need to find them so that it is understandable.

feanor225

May 11, 2017
Hey people, i got a strange bug, and its ruining my playthrough. Anybody got a solution?
The text is covering half of my screen, and i dont see what to click. Same is with every other screen except character sheet.
IMG_20190421_211446.jpg

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hey people, i got a strange bug, and its ruining my playthrough. Anybody got a solution?
The text is covering half of my screen, and i dont see what to click. Same is with every other screen except character sheet.
Good question, how did you manage to do this? And I tried to log in and look at other tasks, can the window close?

feanor225

May 11, 2017
Nope, window doesn't close. I clicked both mouse buttons while hovering over the quest log pic, and after going out of the menu screen, thing just sticked in the center of the screen. i can change quest windows with same " technique", but i cant remove them, so its funny and annoying at the same time.

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Shit. I stuck it again. This mission '' The Trust'' about Gloria. Whenever I go to Jane there is no option except ''Maybe Later''. Panda said, go to her room but I dont know which room hers..

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Shit. I stuck it again. This mission '' The Trust'' about Gloria. Whenever I go to Jane there is no option except ''Maybe Later''. Panda said, go to her room but I dont know which room hers..
Have you done some assignments with Amelia to get a book? And after it killed the guard in the ruins?

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Well, I just bought ice mage book 1, and relaxed her after the training. But I havent killed the guard in the ruins. Should I go ?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Well, I just bought ice mage book 1, and relaxed her after the training. But I havent killed the guard in the ruins. Should I go ?
There, after reading the book, a new button appears in the menu to kill the guard. And there you get the item.

FeiFei

Jul 24, 2017
Pretty sure I just ran into a major bug. I somehow beat the demon without level 3 ice and now I'm just stuck at asking Sylvia about the dryads with no options, and I can't see Patricia anywhere.

Save file attached

Edit: Figured out what quests I was missing so I can progress and get level 3 ice. Still, weird the game let me beat the demon without it.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Pretty sure I just ran into a major bug. I somehow beat the demon without level 3 ice and now I'm just stuck at asking Sylvia about the dryads with no options, and I can't see Patricia anywhere.

Save file attached

Edit: Figured out what quests I was missing so I can progress and get level 3 ice. Still, weird the game let me beat the demon without it.
This is not a bug, but I removed the restriction in the latest version (it remains to be corrected in the task log), because too many people were stuck at this moment and thought that they had missed something.

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
How can I find more information about second demon? On Slyvia mission it says collect more information in ruins. But nothing happens.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes