guildos

Jun 30, 2018
It would be good to buy more than 5 green grass at once (that stuff for star dust), using the same menu over and over because at least 50 is needed is kinda pointless.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
How can I find more information about second demon? On Slyvia mission it says collect more information in ruins. But nothing happens.
In the evening you have a room on a pole or on the evening on the second floor of the tavern.
It would be good to buy more than 5 green grass at once (that stuff for star dust), using the same menu over and over because at least 50 is needed is kinda pointless.
Thanks for the feedback, I will add.

Reactions: guildos

JohnDenefarian

Oct 12, 2018
After i let Rey go and talked to Kaspar experinced this kind of issue. I cant cook star dust and didnt get any book to learn, how to cook it. I only get thing, that i needed from sawmill and that is all for this quest. I tried to avoid spoilers , hope you understand what i meant.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
After i let Rey go and talked to Kaspar experinced this kind of issue. I cant cook star dust and didnt get any book to learn, how to cook it. I only get thing, that i needed from sawmill and that is all for this quest. I tried to avoid spoilers , hope you understand what i meant.
Submit your save. You have not completed the other tasks.

alphapooper

Jul 21, 2018
I am having the following problems:
1) Jane : The Dialogue option to kidnap isn't showing (Solved: Only possible after speaking with Kasper)
2) Rey : Rey won't talk about soul
3) Sylivia: Dialogue about dryads not showing (Dryads mission will only start after completing the star dust mission)
4) Kasper : Can't speak with kasper about patricia (portal not working) (SOLVED : Need Sylvia Panties, Late at night visit sawmill.)

alphapooper

Jul 21, 2018
can anyone please tell me what is the code for the lock in the ruins and how to talk about dryads.
1) Code is on a pillar to the right
2) For Dryads you need to complete the whole Jane/Kasper/Star Dust mission. The dialogue won't trigger till you complete that mission

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
This game needs a button for "Wait untill something happens" ... As plenty of time you're just going through the motions without any incling whatsoever how many days it's be untill some npc or other gets finished/decides to get off their asses and do what they said they're going to do... Also, would be good if there were some kind of indicator when a quest is on hold because it's waiting for some other piece of quest to finish... Such as Sylvia talking to dryads... Would it hurt to have a indicator "The dryads are waiting for other things to happen before their time is due" or something? Also, you could add in one set of dotted line for future mission to fill with bubbles later, to indicate that a questline isn't over.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
This game needs a button for "Wait untill something happens" ... As plenty of time you're just going through the motions without any incling whatsoever how many days it's be untill some npc or other gets finished/decides to get off their asses and do what they said they're going to do... Also, would be good if there were some kind of indicator when a quest is on hold because it's waiting for some other piece of quest to finish... Such as Sylvia talking to dryads... Would it hurt to have a indicator "The dryads are waiting for other things to happen before their time is due" or something? Also, you could add in one set of dotted line for future mission to fill with bubbles later, to indicate that a questline isn't over.
Thanks for the feedback. I will think about your offer.

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
This is the state in which I am stuck. I would appreciate a hint about what I am doing wrong. Feel free to use a spiked hint-bat, or even a hint-hammer of doom.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes