• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fanta69

Dec 13, 2018
Hi, story is very alluring.
Unfortunately I am stuck, at four tasks "talk to Kaspar about Patricia", "talk to Sylvia about Dryads" also "find a teacher of fire magic" and "attend a fire magic lesson". Every other quest tree is completed. I dont know where to find Kaspar and how to reach him. I suppose I should teleport to academy, but each time I am trying to use portal in a taverns basement Disar teleports me back

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Stuck with all but DRYAD uncompleted in my chart, and everything else in it marked as completed, only choice is "Maybe later" for everyone I can speak with, and Jane hasn't kidnapped anyone, Patricia cannot be found anywhere (correction, I cannot find Patricia anywhere). Is there only time missing, do I have a bug, or am I missing something that should be obvious? I will enclose a save in case it is usefull.
The following end of line have been completed: Scroll, Relax, Green Stone Key, Rum Here, Portal Fix, Bad Boy, Go Ruin, Other Trade, Gold Company, Master, Buy Handcuffs, Next Exam, BDSM Suck and Kaspar.

Would be grateful for advice on how to proceed.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hi, story is very alluring.
Unfortunately I am stuck, at four tasks "talk to Kaspar about Patricia", "talk to Sylvia about Dryads" also "find a teacher of fire magic" and "attend a fire magic lesson". Every other quest tree is completed. I dont know where to find Kaspar and how to reach him. I suppose I should teleport to academy, but each time I am trying to use portal in a taverns basement Disar teleports me back
To start a task with Dryads. It is necessary to complete the others first.
Try talking to Amelia, maybe you still haven’t received the assignment. If you can send a save.
Stuck with all but DRYAD uncompleted in my chart, and everything else in it marked as completed, only choice is "Maybe later" for everyone I can speak with, and Jane hasn't kidnapped anyone, Patricia cannot be found anywhere (correction, I cannot find Patricia anywhere). Is there only time missing, do I have a bug, or am I missing something that should be obvious? I will enclose a save in case it is usefull.
The following end of line have been completed: Scroll, Relax, Green Stone Key, Rum Here, Portal Fix, Bad Boy, Go Ruin, Other Trade, Gold Company, Master, Buy Handcuffs, Next Exam, BDSM Suck and Kaspar.

Would be grateful for advice on how to proceed.
Come in the evening to Amelia in the room, complete the event with when she sleeps on the bed, and then come next time again in the evening. There will be a task.

Reactions: Baharomont

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Tip for the future: Make the advance time and go-to-map buttons work everywhere. To switch them off every time you enter the magic guild just adds aggravation to the game, not fun.

Also logical inconsistency: To be given a firemagic book, to be told you cannot pass the exam because you haven't studied it, to try to study it from the bookshelf, only to find trhere is no such study, and only later be given the key to your room, only to find that you SOMEHOW managed to store the important book in the locked room you did NOT have the keys to!

Also, it is a little strange to find Rey standing in the classroom at the same time that he is bound and blindfolded in the secret hideaway.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Tip for the future: Make the advance time and go-to-map buttons work everywhere. To switch them off every time you enter the magic guild just adds aggravation to the game, not fun.

Also logical inconsistency: To be given a firemagic book, to be told you cannot pass the exam because you haven't studied it, to try to study it from the bookshelf, only to find trhere is no such study, and only later be given the key to your room, only to find that you SOMEHOW managed to store the important book in the locked room you did NOT have the keys to!

Also, it is a little strange to find Rey standing in the classroom at the same time that he is bound and blindfolded in the secret hideaway.
Thanks for the feedback, be sure to add.

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
There is one far greater mystery than the plot of the game.
You seem perfectly capable of communicating well in english, and yet the game has yarringly bad english in most places. How come?

Regardless, if you must have the same npc in two places at one, such as Jane in the alchemy lab with the portal and in 1410, I would suggest that if it is vital that she says something in a specific place for plot reasons, that the other places (s)he asks you to meet at that place, and if it doesn't matter where (s)he says it, that any copy could handle the conversation. It is better to let npc subroutines handle their plot instead of room-code handle the plot.

Also, quality of life suggestion: As soon as you are asked to make batches of sd, you should be able to make it in batches. (click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-) is not fun...30 mouseclicks is too much.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I don't like Amelia's new haircut.

But it would be good if there was some kind of marker on the screen with quests that would tell that this quest is in progress or something.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Stuck with dryads, Rey's soul and discuss plan with Jane. Also Amelia gave me a card (or whatever) and dust, but I can't find what to do next as Rey doesn't provide any options aside maybe later in the classroom and can't find him anywhere else.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
There is one far greater mystery than the plot of the game.
You seem perfectly capable of communicating well in english, and yet the game has yarringly bad english in most places. How come?

Regardless, if you must have the same npc in two places at one, such as Jane in the alchemy lab with the portal and in 1410, I would suggest that if it is vital that she says something in a specific place for plot reasons, that the other places (s)he asks you to meet at that place, and if it doesn't matter where (s)he says it, that any copy could handle the conversation. It is better to let npc subroutines handle their plot instead of room-code handle the plot.

Also, quality of life suggestion: As soon as you are asked to make batches of sd, you should be able to make it in batches. (click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-) is not fun...30 mouseclicks is too much.
The last paragraph did not quite understand what you mean.
is there any walkthourgh?
No.
I don't like Amelia's new haircut.

But it would be good if there was some kind of marker on the screen with quests that would tell that this quest is in progress or something.
Thanks for the feedback.
@AdmiralPanda
Well, how you my frend? :)
I hope new UpDate be Swety and Nice :)
Everything is fine, tomorrow night I'll post version 0.6.
Stuck with dryads, Rey's soul and discuss plan with Jane. Also Amelia gave me a card (or whatever) and dust, but I can't find what to do next as Rey doesn't provide any options aside maybe later in the classroom and can't find him anywhere else.
For an assignment about the Dryad, and the soul of Ray, you must first do the others. After I got the card, if I'm not mistaken, I have to go to Jane.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
For an assignment about the Dryad, and the soul of Ray, you must first do the others. After I got the card, if I'm not mistaken, I have to go to Jane.
I was looking for Jane but it seems it implies the room in the dorm as I was trying to talk to her in the tavern.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I already found her in the dorm and now reaping the soul of Rey. (though it feels like there should be a mechanism that prevent quests from appearing
until other quests finished)
I agree with you.
And to the second question, the answer is most likely not. Since many people have already spoken negatively so that the demons do not touch the girls :ROFLMAO:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I like your nickname, while he only slightly touches, nothing like that is there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with you.
And to the second question, the answer is most likely not. Since many people have already spoken negatively so that the demons do not touch the girls :ROFLMAO:
lol though for me pregnancy content is more important anyway. they are already his bitches.
But the amount of content for 0.5 is incredible, I am applauding.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hello everyone, is it possible to kill the dryad monster in this version.
I have only the possibility to give a stupid answer out of 4, who i am, and then I'm killed.
btw. I have ended all other plots also in room 203 All Dialogs tell me to wait for the next release

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes