AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
a lot of content but no choices and this guy has a strange thing about being cucked by female demons/ powerful girls
I hear you perfectly, I heard that you would be interested in a different development of relations with Amelia, but you should understand me that I have my own plans for the development of the game and usually by the time I post updates, I have been working on it for a long time following. My personal opinion is that first of all it should be interesting, not content for the content. I still can not come up with an interesting story for them, if you have ideas or options, I am always happy to listen, you can write in private messages too.
Here's my savegame
There was a bug, download the new update, and Jane will have a task. Your save will work.
After the mission '' Father Help'' it says Talk with Patricia. But I cant find her. Where is she?
In the evening on the second floor of the tavern.
How the hell do you view your own stats and inventory? I have not figured that out at all.. Only thing I found is the inventory for the grass basically.
I agree that at the moment it is not very convenient. But where you saw the grass, on the left are the icons of your characteristics.
where is the dagger location
Ruin.
Could someone update the compressed version too?
If the person who did the compressed version tells how he did it, I would do it myself :unsure:
Anyone found the knife?
Ruin.
Ok, maybe there's a new questline I'm missing for 0.6, but the only task I see incomplete is Panties for Gaspar (the new one, post Block Magic on Rey soul path, had all pre-0.6 panties gathered I believe). Maybe I need to run into one of the other two nuns or something?! Attaching save, please help :(
Come in the morning to the Monastery.
WHY WILL NO ONE ANSWER MY QUESTION? What is broken with this game? I have no stats screen, I have no inventory screen. I have quests screen that tells me I need to talk to Sylvia about Driad but she won't talk to me about it! I can't get level 3 ice skill! I can't get ask Sylvia for Hard Mood potion! The quests are like all totally broken and you have to keep running around repeating same damn things until something changes!

But where the HELL is these damn stat windows or progress windows at? The only damn thing I see is a stupid square box with herbs, gold, and ore and another one that shows quests!
Yes, really a task with Dryads. You later on the plot will be available.
You need to find a rope and a potion of mood, the rope lies with the blacksmith on the table, after which you can take a recipe for a mood potion from Sylvia.
I am stuck trying to get the last two Annie scenes and the last two Sara scenes.

I was behind on my other quests, but I believe I'm now fully caught up with everything. The quest "log" says I should talk to Annie about Sara, but the only time I can talk to Annie is when she's in her room at night and there's no options.

I have noticed an arrow on the stones in the hallway, but I cannot click on it. Am I supposed to be able to go to the left in the church hallway?
If you are playing from a computer, could you send a save file? Perhaps you somewhere else need to overhear their conversation in the room in the evening.

Reactions: Baharomont

Falacio

Dec 16, 2018
I cannot find any new content in 0.6. I had everything completed in last version, I think, except last gallery scene fot Jane. Now I wander for the map, but I cannot find a new place, nor continue with any path with anyone... I'm missing something?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I cannot find any new content in 0.6. I had everything completed in last version, I think, except last gallery scene fot Jane. Now I wander for the map, but I cannot find a new place, nor continue with any path with anyone... I'm missing something?
On the beam in the tavern should hang a new note.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It seems new version broke the gallery for Diana (or maybe it is only me). It shows the placeholder for nun (with ?), but when I click on it - it shows Diana's scenes.And also it seems Mifi's gallery is still unavailable - just black placeholder and that's it.

a lot of content but no choices and this guy has a strange thing about being cucked by female demons/ powerful girls
It is just girls so it's not cucking. How can one your bitch, cuck you over another bitch of yours? Also I think for Sylvia, experience with dryad will be as useful as Gloria's experience with Jane ROFL.

BTW, when searching for panties, maybe we could take Gloria's? I am sure Disar will like it fresh lol

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
It seems new version broke the gallery for Diana (or maybe it is only me). It shows the placeholder for nun (with ?), but when I click on it - it shows Diana's scenes.And also it seems Mifi's gallery is still unavailable - just black placeholder and that's it.

It is just girls so it's not cucking. How can one your bitch, cuck you over another bitch of yours? Also I think for Sylvia, experience with dryad will be as useful as Gloria's experience with Jane ROFL
Thanks for the tip, see the gallery of Diana. For Mifi, I already sort of fixed it, but most likely they will have to re-run the game. I will try to think of a way to fix it for those who have already passed.

Reactions: Baharomont

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
It is just girls so it's not cucking. How can one your bitch, cuck you over another bitch of yours? Also I think for Sylvia, experience with dryad will be as useful as Gloria's experience with Jane ROFL.
um a demon taking your girl you allowing her to and then getting her pregnant seems very you getting cucked to me idk about you

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I hear you perfectly, I heard that you would be interested in a different development of relations with Amelia, but you should understand me that I have my own plans for the development of the game and usually by the time I post updates, I have been working on it for a long time following. My personal opinion is that first of all it should be interesting, not content for the content. I still can not come up with an interesting story for them, if you have ideas or options, I am always happy to listen, you can write in private messages too.
i understand that you hear me and i thank you for that i just gave my thoughts on the game to the guy who was new asking how much content there is in the game

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
um a demon taking your girl you allowing her to and then getting her pregnant seems very you getting cucked to me idk about you
And you in turn make demon into your bitch. Hell, you can even impregnate her if you (or developer) wish. So it is not cucking from my point of view. A woman can't cuck you.

BTW this talk reminds me of the discussion whether non-virgins are used goods or not but whatever lol

AdmiralPanda why did MC stop using mind magic? Also when trying to continue Plan Midas it suggests to wait for content in version 0.05 so I presume it is an old message.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i understand that you hear me and i thank you for that i just gave my thoughts on the game to the guy who was new asking how much content there is in the game
In fact, I am pleased with your perseverance, if you were not interested in playing or the game would cause you only disgust, then you would hardly have written anything at all. And as you express your opinion, I am very pleased to read this. I promise you that in the next update 0.7, I will definitely touch on this topic and give you a choice. To make the story go completely different :unsure:
Thanks mate, btw how do i unlock the last 2 scenes for Miki
Weird question. There seems to be after sex with Amelia, there is a sequel. With the main character and Mifi.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes