Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I cannot buy enough pickaxes and trolleys. Is this a bug? I need 5 each. Only was able to buy one pickaxe and one trolley , afterwards the game sends me into a loop, where I don't buy anything. I have enough resources, so, what's the problem?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I cannot buy enough pickaxes and trolleys. Is this a bug? I need 5 each. Only was able to buy one pickaxe, afterwards the game sends me into a loop, where I don't buy anything. I have enough resources, so, what's the problem?
Maybe you do not have enough resources? Or send your save.

Oct 23, 2018
need to talk with the first nun about sara (wich us blocked by something) .... else i can't go on

also are there other new quests besides the nuns?

----------------------
possible bugs:
dianas gallery vanished for me (android) when i hot the 2 nun galleries

in the church inner rooms is an arrow to an inner garden i guess by background ... wich us unclickable

-----------------------
for "new" content on existing chars .... we could get patricia, amelia, mifi, diana etc to be easy on some stuff ... like mifi could jerk us with her tail or all could give footjobs, titfucks, bj, watersports for patricia, mifi in dom and sub for gloria , possible threesomes .... those could be done by simply "asking" or "mindcontrol 4+" or i case of mifi you somehow could trick her into selling you her soul

for the dryad i think you could make her be easy after seeing the "witch" would be midas in a dress wich leads to us defeating midas and getting our buisnesses back ... or even taking over all of his ... we might even find a hot goblingirl because of that too wich we have fun with ..... there is room for plenty complex and simple

Reactions: AdmiralPanda

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
In fact, I am pleased with your perseverance, if you were not interested in playing or the game would cause you only disgust, then you would hardly have written anything at all. And as you express your opinion, I am very pleased to read this. I promise you that in the next update 0.7, I will definitely touch on this topic and give you a choice. To make the story go completely different :unsure:

Weird question. There seems to be after sex with Amelia, there is a sequel. With the main character and Mifi.
Can I finish the panties quest after the block magic quest given by disar?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Oct 23, 2018
exactly how I see it too it seems like a bug where annie isn't showing up at day in the "church"
nor at any time else .... we also get told about a third nun probably in churchgarden wich we have the arrow towards it but can't access ....

but how i know our admiral he is already at fixing it :D he is always quick with patching issues hehe

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
@AdmiralPanda I'm stck at the same point and I can't talk to Disar about it he only proposes the store and no conversation options...
Do you play from a computer? You can send your save.
nor at any time else .... we also get told about a third nun probably in churchgarden wich we have the arrow towards it but can't access ....

but how i know our admiral he is already at fixing it :D he is always quick with patching issues hehe
This arrow was needed for another and is not yet used. And you tried to overhear in the girls' rooms in the evening, maybe something is happening there?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Where to find the dagger? I clicked in the main room for a long time on columns and blocks but can't find anything. (only once I happen to trigger some block which asked for some password or something but I failed to get it the second time)

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Where to find the dagger? I clicked in the main room for a long time on columns and blocks but can't find anything. (only once I happen to trigger some block which asked for some password or something but I failed to get it the second time)
Most likely you launched the necessary block. The main character told you that you do not know the password from him, and decided to go to Disar to ask him how to open this block.

Reactions: Chucke1992
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes