Oct 23, 2018
This arrow was needed for another and is not yet used. And you tried to overhear in the girls' rooms in the evening, maybe something is happening there?
yeah but it just happened once and it is not happening again

actual question any idea when we will use the basement in our hideout? or when there is progress on our druggie and the dryad ? there is plenty open plots rn ...

honestly something i love about this game anything interacts with each other .... kind of merlin is free but also he also is kind of stuck and not seeing it ... instead of getting common bitches he finds ways to seduce them building buisnesses and even to find ways around big burdens .... this is one of the few games i always have an eye on for updates

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
@AdmiralPanda yes I play the windows version and I did already overhear the nuns talking about confession in their rooms
i belive we are stuck exactly the same ....
And this is really a mistake on my part in the code. I just went through the game in a slightly different order, now I will recompile the version, just at the same time I will correct other errors. I think somewhere in an hour there will already be a link to download.

Reactions: slamz

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I'm trying so hard with this game but when I get lines like, "show her who is the coolest" i want to face palm a nuclear warhead.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
And this is really a mistake on my part in the code. I just went through the game in a slightly different order, now I will recompile the version, just at the same time I will correct other errors. I think somewhere in an hour there will already be a link to download.
It sounds like my issue is the same as theirs, but here's my save in case it's different / you need more examples.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
does anyone know where i can get star dust for the blacksmith ?
Maybe you just did not make another chain with Diana and Ray. Once you have no recipe on the alchemical table.
It sounds like my issue is the same as theirs, but here's my save in case it's different / you need more examples.
Yes, you have the same problem.
How Kill demon in ruins?

Some waltk would be fine if u ask)))
Fire ball -> Blow of emptiness -> Frost shield

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
These are what I have and I have never seen a status meter like lust or anything else. I can not find any type of inventory in this game.

First screen 3 icons to upper left only icons. First is advance time; Second is map view; Third goes to the screenshot 2. All I can view is herbs and ore. The third screenshot is the quest screen by clicking on the icon to upper right. This looks NOTHING like the screenshots I see in this thread. Is this game broke or is their parts missing in 0.6.0 and you need previous versions first?

It makes no sense at all and talking to girls shows no status of affection or lust by them.

BTW I got the key way on early on when the church first appeared on map I am assuming that key should be for the locked nun's door after becoming the fake priest but it's like I don't have a key it never tries to use it. Of course I can't verify it's still in my inventory as I can't find an inventory at all.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
These are what I have and I have never seen a status meter like lust or anything else. I can not find any type of inventory in this game.

First screen 3 icons to upper left only icons. First is advance time; Second is map view; Third goes to the screenshot 2. All I can view is herbs and ore. The third screenshot is the quest screen by clicking on the icon to upper right. This looks NOTHING like the screenshots I see in this thread. Is this game broke or is their parts missing in 0.6.0 and you need previous versions first?

It makes no sense at all and talking to girls shows no status of affection or lust by them.

BTW I got the key way on early on when the church first appeared on map I am assuming that key should be for the locked nun's door after becoming the fake priest but it's like I don't have a key it never tries to use it. Of course I can't verify it's still in my inventory as I can't find an inventory at all.
The game does not have such an inventory, why do you need it? What do you want to watch in it? Things you pick? You use them almost always immediately in the next task. Once the game had an idea with the mood of the characters, but in the end it turned out that it had to be constantly maintained and no one really liked it.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
So, i was able to continue the game. I had to click several times to buy the pickaxes and trolleys. Anyway I reached the end of the temple/church story so far for non-patreons. I want to explore the game some more, before I decide to become a patron. I have another problem, can't find the second panty for Disar in order to send Jane through the portal. Any help?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I would like to be able to know what items I do have.. Like I stated I picked up key from church and game acts like I do not even have a key to try in locked items like the trunk where you summon the demon or the church with locked doors. So how do I know the game even registered that I did pick up the key?

Ok I understand about the mood and if it had to be maintained I can understand why people did not like that. But what about these quests not working? If they are not implemented yet give that message because almost every quest I have gotten I have had to repeat everything over redundantly to get them to trigger. Is the Dryad quest in the game yet or did I just spend hours trying to activate a quest that is not implemented yet? The assassination quest is their more to it at this point? Is their anything more I can do with the nuns at this time besides make the one pray on her hands and knees?

And no how have I been able to get Ice level 3 to beat the demon in the ruins.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes