AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I clicked everywhere but still i cant find :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, i was able to continue the game. I had to click several times to buy the pickaxes and trolleys. Anyway I reached the end of the temple/church story so far for non-patreons. I want to explore the game some more, before I decide to become a patron. I have another problem, can't find the second panty for Disar in order to send Jane through the portal. Any help?
Most likely they lie on a sawmill late at night or in the room of Amelia in the evening.

Reactions: Atreb

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I would like to be able to know what items I do have.. Like I stated I picked up key from church and game acts like I do not even have a key to try in locked items like the trunk where you summon the demon or the church with locked doors. So how do I know the game even registered that I did pick up the key?

Ok I understand about the mood and if it had to be maintained I can understand why people did not like that. But what about these quests not working? If they are not implemented yet give that message because almost every quest I have gotten I have had to repeat everything over redundantly to get them to trigger. Is the Dryad quest in the game yet or did I just spend hours trying to activate a quest that is not implemented yet? The assassination quest is their more to it at this point? Is their anything more I can do with the nuns at this time besides make the one pray on her hands and knees?
With Dryads, I agree that he appears in the task log too soon. I am working to convert the task log into another more convenient form. Perhaps you are right, and I will try to implement the inventory.

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
@AdmiralPanda
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldnt open that scene... Can u tell what is it ?
I tried to talk with her at every possible locations but there is no any talk option... I cant find what i'm missing.

Also, last 2 scenes with the priest are for patrons thats why we cant access right ?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I couldnt open that scene... Can u tell what is it ?
I tried to talk with her at every possible locations but there is no any talk option... I cant find what i'm missing.

Also, last 2 scenes with the priest are for patrons thats why we cant access right ?
This is a sex scene with Jane on a uniforms table.
In the Monastery, yes, with Annie, the last 2 scenes for subscribers.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
He asks many times. What was before that, so I understand where to look for them.
Thanks, but that doesn't help me. I explored different quest lines, so I don't remember what was exactly before that quest. It's not that obvious as you might think as developer.

Can't do anything with Jane right now, can't search her wardrobe f.e.. Can't do anything with Gloria and nothing with Sylvia or Annie.

----------------------------------
Edit: Ok, I found Jane's panties on the floor in her room at night... Still I'm missing the regular panties in order to use the portal.

Oct 23, 2018
well our druggie still misses in gallery (had her completed)

i got no other quests ..... so .... how can i get the other 2 spots on nun annie? o.o

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Thanks, but that doesn't help me. I explored different quest lines, so I don't remember what was exactly before that quest. It's not that obvious as you might think as developer.

Can't do anything with Jane right now, can't search her wardrobe f.e.. Can't do anything with Gloria and nothing with Sylvia or Annie.

----------------------------------
Edit: Ok, I found Jane's panties on the floor in her room at night... Still I'm missing the regular panties in order to use the portal.
Maybe at the sawmill late at night?

Reactions: Seewolf

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok I found something besides the scroll in the ruins but because I had to be clicking randomly as their is no pointer indicator it disappeared to fast for me to know what a found.. Anyone able to tell me what it was I found?

Reactions: anonym052

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Ok I found something besides the scroll in the ruins but because I had to be clicking randomly as their is no pointer indicator it disappeared to fast for me to know what a found.. Anyone able to tell me what it was I found?
Option 1) The secret of the storyline in the monastery, after that you need to go to Disar (goblin)
Option 2) Secret hatch on the floor. It should still be there until you open it.
If you turn back the wheel on the mouse, then the progress in the game rolls back.

Reactions: Canto Forte

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am stuck i have a quest to talk to amelia in the morning for the ruins quest but i just get maybe later and gloria's quest says need to talk to jane but and get maybe later

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes