Erixoss6969

Aug 10, 2017
1. The Academy has a bit of content with it.
2. This is a sex scene on the table when she is dressed in a different uniform. Perhaps so a bug in the gallery, because there is a kind of job like going with it in a row and it's hard to miss it.
3. After the skeleton, the content is really still closed and available only to subscribers.

Through the portal in the room?
There is only Teleport to Academy, and i also tried all day times to check it, still nothing.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I created a vote, who are interested in voting, please.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i've followed every plot point and all i have left is kill the monster but it says you need level 3 ice magic and i dont have it
Generally, I’ve made a couple of upgrades back and made it so that ice level 2 magic was enough to defeat it. :unsure:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Shows potential. Wish people funded this game instead of shitty 3D renders.
Sometimes people can't even afford $1/month like me who got layed off and have to go back to school to get new certifications for current job market after 11 years working same technical job. I have internet for job searches and have to find a part time job in the meantime while going to school part time under the Federal WIOA program.

The one thing that made me upset is that this thread did not clearly state this is a demo and will not be able to complete it. I spent over half a day plus playing it when I could of been playing one of the game that I could complete what their is to do in it. So basically I wasted my time on a game that I can not even complete the current content in at this time. I could of been catching up with games like Dilmur or that or one of the complete games instead.

Please next time clearly state this game is behind Patron content so I would not have wasted what days I do have free between studying and finding a part time job. Other then that was fun but that is as far as I can go.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i need help im stuck in game it tells me to talk to jane but i cant talk to anyone also tells me to talk to the girl in the morning but she also doesnt give me any options please help i just started today so its still beginning o game

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the great game, had a lot of fun playing through it.
Found some little bugs in 0.6.0.1, maybe they was mentioned before, but I list them anyway:
1. Diana and Annie have the same xpos and ypos variable in the gallery
2. Mifi's gallery didn't unlock, had to set rep_mifi to 1 myself
3. There's a spelling error in line 3424 in gallery.rpy, syvlia should be sylvia
4. Don't know if I'm wrong, but I guess Diana is missing some parts of her face in her anal scene :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also have some suggestions:
1. I played on pc and I think the task log is not optimized for using it with a mouse, it would be nice, if completed tasks could be hidden by a button and if active tasks could be at the top of the log, some button to close the log would also be nice (scrolling to the top left is kinda tedious)
2. Most times if a quest requires to buy something or to have a specific amount of items and you already got the money/the items, you still have to wait for the next day to talk to them again, maybe those dialogues could be changed, so the time doesn't forward? (Not a big issue, but feels like some unnecessary form of grind)
3. I would love an inventory, which shows, which items the player got currently

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i need help im stuck in game it tells me to talk to jane but i cant talk to anyone also tells me to talk to the girl in the morning but she also doesnt give me any options please help i just started today so its still beginning o game
You talked to a girl in the morning at her house (Her name is Amelia) and you need to teach her magic on the lake during the day. After you teach, she will tell you.
Thanks for the great game, had a lot of fun playing through it.
Found some little bugs in 0.6.0.1, maybe they was mentioned before, but I list them anyway:
1. Diana and Annie have the same xpos and ypos variable in the gallery
2. Mifi's gallery didn't unlock, had to set rep_mifi to 1 myself
3. There's a spelling error in line 3424 in gallery.rpy, syvlia should be sylvia
4. Don't know if I'm wrong, but I guess Diana is missing some parts of her face in her anal scene :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also have some suggestions:
1. I played on pc and I think the task log is not optimized for using it with a mouse, it would be nice, if completed tasks could be hidden by a button and if active tasks could be at the top of the log, some button to close the log would also be nice (scrolling to the top left is kinda tedious)
2. Most times if a quest requires to buy something or to have a specific amount of items and you already got the money/the items, you still have to wait for the next day to talk to them again, maybe those dialogues could be changed, so the time doesn't forward? (Not a big issue, but feels like some unnecessary form of grind)
3. I would love an inventory, which shows, which items the player got currently
Thanks for the feedback, I will correct the errors. About the proposals. Point 1 and 3, I now redo the task log into a completely different one, I will also add the inventory (or something similar to it that performs the same functions).
2. Here you are also probably right, it will be necessary to fix it.

Reactions: gnadudu

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Не знаю, исправил ли ты в новой версии, но вот - prednost
Thanks for the feedback. But please write in English, unfortunately the rules of f95 prohibit writing in other languages or write me in private messages.

Reactions: Canto Forte

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Go to Jane and have anal sex with her, after that she will have another task, perform them and you will be able to get to Kaspar.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes