Windian

Jul 8, 2018
I am stuck on how to get the panties for the goblin for the 3rd time I haven't been able to find them anywhere
Girls room at the academy
or
The archer girls location at deep night. You will find it on a fance. (At right side)
Idk which one is the 3.

Maik0699

Sep 16, 2018
i'm stuck, I can't find the dagger, I don't know how to talk to try about the soul, I had gone for the whole map and I have changed all the times of the day and I don't know if it is a bug or if it is that I don't know how to do it ...

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i'm stuck, I can't find the dagger, I don't know how to talk to try about the soul, I had gone for the whole map and I have changed all the times of the day and I don't know if it is a bug or if it is that I don't know how to do it ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With Ray, first in the Academy you have to do the tasks

Reactions: Maik0699

ydziros

Jun 30, 2017
Ok, so, i seem to have finished all of the quests that don't require Ray's soul, but he still doesn't have the dialog when meeting in class. Did i miss some quests, or is it just bugged?
Thanks for the answer in advance!

UPD: aaand it just fixed itself. Somehow i didn't get the "lecture" dialogue in the morning before.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Ok, so, i seem to have finished all of the quests that don't require Ray's soul, but he still doesn't have the dialog when meeting in class. Did i miss some quests, or is it just bugged?
Thanks for the answer in advance!

UPD: aaand it just fixed itself. Somehow i didn't get the "lecture" dialogue in the morning before.
I am glad that you managed to find yourself before I saw your message ;)

Nrwd77

May 15, 2019
More question.
How to get a Stardust recipe book? Quest with dryads began before i'm finished with Rey... I don't know what to do next... plz help.

qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
Looks like I don't have any new quests. Also gallery seems to be bugged. Could you please check if there's something wrong with my save? My save comes from version 0.5.3

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Looks like I don't have any new quests. Also gallery seems to be bugged. Could you please check if there's something wrong with my save? My save comes from version 0.5.3
With Mifi there is really a bug in the gallery, you have already done tasks with it, but in general version 0.6.0.1 has already been released, the saves will work from the old version. (Start of content 0.6. In the tavern a leaflet will appear on the column)

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes