AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i am a fan of this game, be it its resource system (yeah collecting instead of just answering right, i love simulations!) or the fantastic artstyle. but why are there slow black fades if you click some options. this is not amusing, please change. and something seems not right with the code because loading a file takes a lot of time.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i am a fan of this game, be it its resource system (yeah collecting instead of just answering right, i love simulations!) or the fantastic artstyle. but why are there slow black fades if you click some options. this is not amusing, please change. and something seems not right with the code because loading a file takes a lot of time.
Thanks for the feedback, be sure to consider your wishes.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
hard mood potion talk to the elf.

but i´m stuck i must talk about dryads and soul but neither of them want to talk :(

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
hard mood potion talk to the elf.

but i´m stuck i must talk about dryads and soul but neither of them want to talk :(
You have to have Patron as that is where it stops. I found out the hard way and could go no further without Patron. This game needs to have title demo or Public because I wasted HOURS trying to go further... it's impossible unless you are paying Patron. So stop telling everyone they have to go do this or that when you do NOT even know if they have Patron! They can't go further without Patron.

Reactions: Ruslan1
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes