bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Wizards Adventures [v0.6.0.1] [AdmiralPanda] - Original Size: 774MB

Download PC (83MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching quality.

Wizards Adventures [v0.6.0.1] [AdmiralPanda] - Original Size: 774MB

Download PC (83MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ty

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Yeah, I don't have a mill... On my map, there are a blacksmith, inn, mansion, weird demon door, mine, pond and the house I kept gloria with an icon which strangely resembles a vagina :) Screw it, I'll start again from the beginning, I am fairly certain that's the way the cookie crumbles.
I know I’m 3 months too late, but I just got to this point. I found a knife with a note posted next to my bed, which has a note to ask Sylvia for help.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Well, like everyone else, I'm currently stuck. Seriously, this game would benefit substantially from a walkthrough. I know realize that I'll never get the Dryads until I finish everyone else. Currently stuck with TRAIN GLORIA and SERVICE. Also, for the panties, I found Amelia's in her bedroom and Sylvia's in the forest. Is it too late to get the third set of panties? Do I need to start over?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Well, like everyone else, I'm currently stuck. Seriously, this game would benefit substantially from a walkthrough. I know realize that I'll never get the Dryads until I finish everyone else. Currently stuck with TRAIN GLORIA and SERVICE. Also, for the panties, I found Amelia's in her bedroom and Sylvia's in the forest. Is it too late to get the third set of panties? Do I need to start over?
I am currently working to redo the job log, as well as smoothing all the tasks in which people have problems statistically.
I did not quite understand your question, but opened your save:
- You can open the door in the ruins
- Wait one day. Apparently Jane went about her business, she has 2 tasks for you.
- After you open the door to the ruins, you can also look for a dagger there for the task in the monastery.

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
OK OK,
So ive got 3 tasks to do none of which i can do ive spoken to everyone i can at different times of the day
Talk to ray about his soul (can only find in class room)
find dagger in ruins ( only have main chamber open )
bring stardust to robert (when i talk to robert it says i have to make it ?)

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Th
I am currently working to redo the job log, as well as smoothing all the tasks in which people have problems statistically.
I did not quite understand your question, but opened your save:
- You can open the door in the ruins
- Wait one day. Apparently Jane went about her business, she has 2 tasks for you.
- After you open the door to the ruins, you can also look for a dagger there for the task in the monastery.
thanks for the review. I guess it’s unclear that some actions need several days to occur, so without that knowledge, it can get frustrating as to knowing when certain events occur.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
OK OK,
So ive got 3 tasks to do none of which i can do ive spoken to everyone i can at different times of the day
Talk to ray about his soul (can only find in class room)
find dagger in ruins ( only have main chamber open )
bring stardust to robert (when i talk to robert it says i have to make it ?)
You can talk about Soul Ray only after you complete the assignments with him at the Academy. The recipe for stardust is what you get there.
The dagger is in the main room. Look up at the top left brick.
Apparently you missed some tasks somewhere, I can assume:
- Maybe you didn't talk to Amelia in the evening.
- Not all scenes performed with Jane in her room.
If you play on the computer, send the save, I will help.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
thanks for the review. I guess it’s unclear that some actions need several days to occur, so without that knowledge, it can get frustrating as to knowing when certain events occur.
With this, I absolutely agree, the new task log will necessarily indicate such a detail that you need to wait and how long you have to wait.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes