PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
You talked to a girl in the morning at her house (Her name is Amelia) and you need to teach her magic on the lake during the day. After you teach, she will tell you.

Thanks for the feedback, I will correct the errors. About the proposals. Point 1 and 3, I now redo the task log into a completely different one, I will also add the inventory (or something similar to it that performs the same functions).
2. Here you are also probably right, it will be necessary to fix it.
yes but everytime i go to her in the morning i get no new dialog just never mind ive tought her everything i can already

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
yes but everytime i go to her in the morning i get no new dialog just never mind ive tought her everything i can already
Maybe the quest entry triggered to early, did you try speaking to her in the evening in her room?

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
I guess there is no content about Mifi and Jane in 0.6. Also, I cant find Patricia for Relations task. Where is she?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I guess there is no content about Mifi and Jane in 0.6. Also, I cant find Patricia for Relations task. Where is she?
On the second floor of the tavern should be.
So it seems in the description of the update it is written that I added only the monastery :)

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
On the second floor of the tavern should be.
So it seems in the description of the update it is written that I added only the monastery :)
Oh sorry I didnt read it. I just downloaded it :D. I'm going to tavern at evening but she is not here. Is there any particular time for her ?

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Well.. Sorry for disturb but i cant find her on the evening. Is there any task order to conversation with her?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What to say about this game, the art is realy cool, is somenting new besides the 3d, is nice to see somenting drawn (although it seems realy familiar), the history is good, nothing so complicated, but not bad, we have nice characters, although i don't like the bastard demon baby in one of your love interest (maybe an option to avoid, or a bad case of intestinal colic), in the end, is a realy interesting project that complete caught me off guard.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i think it is working now after i reloaded the entire game i now have new options
Did you succeed or do you still need help?
What to say about this game, the art is realy cool, is somenting new besides the 3d, is nice to see somenting drawn (although it seems realy familiar), the history is good, nothing so complicated, but not bad, we have nice characters, although i don't like the bastard demon baby in one of your love interest (maybe an option to avoid, or a bad case of intestinal colic), in the end, is a realy interesting project that complete caught me off guard.
Thanks for the feedback. ;)

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes