bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Wizards Adventures [v0.6.5.1] [AdmiralPanda] - Original Size: 813MB
Updated 2019-05-29
Download PC (86MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck playing v0.6.5 with completing the Amelia story and the last two with Sara. I think i missed a trigger or some event.
any help is appreciated.
save file:
That's right, the continuation with Sara and Amelia is still available only to patreon paid subscribers. After a day of the week when version 0.7 is released, I will open their continuation for everyone.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Found some little issues so far in 0.6.5:
- gallery.rpy line 313:
I guess action Jump("gallery") should be action Jump ("gallery_main") or the game crashes if you click back in Amelia's gallery.

- If you bring back the rum to Pit and choose the dialogue option "That the dragon stole it?" the dice minigame opens and after that the crystal count is set back to 1 (which is kind of a game breaker, because there isn't a way to get crystals currently, if I read the changelog correctly.)

- I played through all available content, but I was not able to unlock one of Jane's scenes:
I guess that's the anal scene, if I talk to Jane, I don't have the "Bad boy" option anymore, so I think I will never be able to get this scene again. Maybe I rushed her story too fast, but I think the dialogue option should be still available after she changes her dress.

- Some of the quest texts need some formating, e.g.:
- Not really a bug, more a suggestion... I really like the new crystal ball instead of the old questlog, but it would be nice, if it could be opened anywhere in the game, instead of going home to use it. :)

Good job with 0.6.5 btw. was fun playing it again.

Edit:
Two more little issues in gallery.rpy:
Line 200: action Replay("gallery_amelia_s1") should be action Jump("gallery_amelia_s1") I guess
Line 3488: syvlia should be sylvia
Can't find this rope to tie up Gloria for Jane
On the table in the forge (below)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Might be spoilery

i'm stuck really early on, just finished amelia's teaching magic questline and now the pit wants me to get some rum, but i can't make potions because the goblin isn't selling Alchemy 1 (already bough 2 and 3 but can't read) i'm looking at the quest logs and it says go on a patrol with amelia but... how? i'm clicking at every character and clickable object in every part of the map, can't find anything. (i currently have mines, ruin entrance, the rum/ghost location, lake, ze goblin, blacksmith, tavern and my room/tower unlocked, yet can't find anything.) Edit : oh and forgot to add, i bough all of the Mind Read books and read them. Secondary Edit : got it... lul
I have the same problem he is not giving me the 1st book. I bought 2nd and 3rd.

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
There is a chest in the room with the"summon-ring" for azemir, but i can't find a key or a magic spell. Is that only for patrions or for a comming update?
Or have i not seen the key/magic spell??

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes