AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Thank you. However, after I had defeated the golems and received 5 gems, I came back to the mine and the golems were still there. Then what is the mine for?
This is my flaw :) at first I thought of doing something else with them, but I haven’t yet come up with it.

Reactions: raizo244

Tsubasaki_hayataki

Formerly 'minhnguyenngoc'
Sep 17, 2018
When I talked to the skeleton in the church and found the second stone I was stuck without going, annie instructed to check the ruins but I couldn't enter the ruins. Help me go on. and find the 3rd and 4th stones

Tsubasaki_hayataki

Formerly 'minhnguyenngoc'
Sep 17, 2018
When I talked to the skeleton in the church and found the second stone I was stuck without going, annie instructed to check the ruins but I couldn't enter the ruins. Help me go on. and find the 3rd and 4th stones

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
They have a girl Gloria, to start a conversation with her you must first talk to Jane (she is standing in the evening on the first floor of the tavern)
@AdmiralPanda i did a full reinstall removed any old versions of the game and old saves and now none of the Gallery will work for any of the girls
Well, the old version and the save did not have to be deleted, they simply have nothing to do with it. Yes, they do not work, but they do not spoil anything. And what exactly does not work for you? So I went to the ball, clicked on the scene and I started (I downloaded your save)

Last edited:

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
AdmiralPanda when i go up to the ball and click on the girl it will tell me the next step in her quest but when i mouse over the scenes that i have had with them i am not abel to select any of the screens to rewatch it, it simply dos not do anything when i click on the icons , now before it was only the far left row that did not work but now that i have deletet everthing and redownloaded the game once more non of the scenes work

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
@AdmiralPanda when i go up to the ball and click on the girl it will tell me the next step in her quest but when i mouse over the scenes that i have had with them i am not abel to select any of the screens to rewatch it, it simply dos not do anything when i click on the icons , now before it was only the far left row that did not work but now that i have deletet everthing and redownloaded the game once more non of the scenes work
Wazka With any girl or with a particular?

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
AdmiralPanda with any girl its like the gallery just dos not work im gona redownload the game once more from one of the other links and see if it works there

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes