riddo

Apr 30, 2017
is there a walkthrough ?? This game is so hard to figure out, I'm getting stuck for hours and all i can do is try everything at every time and every day until i hit the right combination.

Reactions: Canto Forte

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
is there a walkthrough ?? This game is so hard to figure out, I'm getting stuck for hours and all i can do is try everything at every time and every day until i hit the right combination.
In your room (where the magician lives) there is a ball on the table, when you click on it, there are drawn characters and it is written what to do with them or what they want.

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
AdmiralPanda im running it on a Win 10 64X platform and redownloading the game did something some of the gallery works currently all of Amilia is not working all of Gloria is not working the final scene with Jane is working and like half of Sylvias scenes are working its a very strange bug i can see the icon but it dos not give the purple glow when you mouse over and you cant click it only the ones that gives the purple glow works

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
In your room (where the magician lives) there is a ball on the table, when you click on it, there are drawn characters and it is written what to do with them or what they want.
yeah it dont help me. I dont give me a clue what to do. it say i need to get to ruins but i dont have 2 keys

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
yeah it dont help me. I dont give me a clue what to do. it say i need to get to ruins but i dont have 2 keys
Did you do an assignment with Gloria?
@AdmiralPanda im running it on a Win 10 64X platform and redownloading the game did something some of the gallery works currently all of Amilia is not working all of Gloria is not working the final scene with Jane is working and like half of Sylvias scenes are working its a very strange bug i can see the icon but it dos not give the purple glow when you mouse over and you cant click it only the ones that gives the purple glow works
Hm I'll try to look at my problem.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Did you do an assignment with Gloria?
not sure, i think i did what i can
Atm:
i missing green and black key

Amelia:
I have the "wanted" talk but its patreon pay wall

Jane:
I need to organize a meeting with gloria, Talking to both does nothing, no one else want to talk about it, no location have a clickable something to progress (as far as I can see)

Gloria:
I need to talk to sylvia, I cant find her anywhere

Sylvia:
nothing - cant even find her

sister anne:
I need to get the dagger for skeleton

sister sara:
need to do anne quest

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
AdmiralPanda i attached my save as you can see im missing the first parts of Jane in her Gallery i dont know if me not doing some quests in the right order somehow messed something up with the Gallery just a thort

Tsubasaki_hayataki

Formerly 'minhnguyenngoc'
Sep 17, 2018
I have done my duty with the blonde girl but I can't continue going here. I opened the ruins but could not find daggers to complete annie's mission. please help me

Tsubasaki_hayataki

Sep 17, 2018
I found a dagger and completed the mission. sara is missing and I can't continue the story if I sponsor. haizzz i don't have a credit card so i can't buy it. someone help me please

Tsubasaki_hayataki

Sep 17, 2018
I found a dagger and completed the mission. sara is missing and I can't continue the story if I sponsor. haizzz i don't have a credit card so i can't buy it. someone help me please

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
@AdmiralPanda i attached my save as you can see im missing the first parts of Jane in her Gallery i dont know if me not doing some quests in the right order somehow messed something up with the Gallery just a thort
WazkaThat's my fault. Need to somehow designate this task better, you asked for help from Disar with magic, he asked you to bring Amelie's panties. After that, you will be given a book, read it and go to an abandoned house.

Last edited:

Redrobojr

Oct 29, 2018
How to play this game at android, i cannot find any option to upgrade any skill, also cannot understand how to find herbs, how to use potion, etc2

Is this not optimized in android?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes