phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
Hey Admiral, played to the conclusion of the free version 06.5.1, I really enjoyed playing and am looking forward to the next installment. I am a retired person on a fixed income so donating on patreon is not a good option for me. but Ido love your work!
Can I help with the grammer some how?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hey Admiral, played to the conclusion of the free version 06.5.1, I really enjoyed playing and am looking forward to the next installment. I am a retired person on a fixed income so donating on patreon is not a good option for me. but Ido love your work!
Can I help with the grammer some how?
Good day. If you want to help with the grammar, I will be happy, but you should understand that there is a lot of text ~ 250 A4 pages. There were already many who wanted to, but no one helped. And if you want to help, let's say in exchange for the version for the Patreons. Here you also have 2 options, the content will not always be closed. I just needed some amount of time and I would ditch him anyway (presumably at the end of this month, but I will not promise anything in advance). In general, a new update will be released tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, and there will also be new free content. PS But if you still want to help with the text, write me an email, I will send you a text.

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
Good day. If you want to help with the grammar, I will be happy, but you should understand that there is a lot of text ~ 250 A4 pages. There were already many who wanted to, but no one helped. And if you want to help, let's say in exchange for the version for the Patreons. Here you also have 2 options, the content will not always be closed. I just needed some amount of time and I would ditch him anyway (presumably at the end of this month, but I will not promise anything in advance). In general, a new update will be released tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, and there will also be new free content. PS But if you still want to help with the text, write me an email, I will send you a text.
Email sent.

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
if some1 want unlock patreon things- just unren, check the code and u ll find in minute (or less) one interesting variable, set that variable to 1 and enjoy.

Reactions: Ruslan1

Pic19800

Nov 6, 2018
can't seem to be able to download this, all links on the main page lead to a file not found. I assume this is normal?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I like this game :) looking forward to seeing all the genres play out ingame once this game is completed lol. totally worth replaying for awhile.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
if some1 want unlock patreon things- just unren, check the code and u ll find in minute (or less) one interesting variable, set that variable to 1 and enjoy.
I've never unren'd before so what folder am i looking in and what does the file look like? im just trying to learn so i dont have to keep asking in the future

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Also the game has absolutely nothing to do. Tried clicking and going everywhere and there is nothing i can do. Clicking on the goblins in the inn makes them disappear and then nothing else happens.

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
but you can guide ?
I've never unren'd before so what folder am i looking in and what does the file look like? im just trying to learn so i dont have to keep asking in the future
i have no idea- allowed i directly point to solution or not. just search after unren word "patreon" and near that u can find variable comparsion. this variable contain name one of seven deadly sins ;)

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
This game is so good Admiral. Thanks for your efforts. Furry is a very good choice for variety. Do you have any plan about foot fetish?

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Stuck in Wolfy's portal Ruin room, Found the Floor tile in the middle of the walk closest to the User, the Lamp next to the door and the Ceiling pattern in the Third Yellow grey pattern from the top right corner.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes