AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
This game is so good Admiral. Thanks for your efforts. Furry is a very good choice for variety. Do you have any plan about foot fetish?
Of course ;)
Stuck in Wolfy's portal Ruin room, Found the Floor tile in the middle of the walk closest to the User, the Lamp next to the door and the Ceiling pattern in the Third Yellow grey pattern from the top right corner.
Top left

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Disar help u
Yeah I've already talked to Disar, only options with him are "Store" and "Maybe Later". My current objective with Patricia says "Give Patricia a gift" and I don't know where to find her or a gift, unless I already have a gift on me without knowing.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Yeah I've already talked to Disar, only options with him are "Store" and "Maybe Later". My current objective with Patricia says "Give Patricia a gift" and I don't know where to find her or a gift, unless I already have a gift on me without knowing.
Oh, that's the problem. She is on the second floor of the tavern. The room on the right.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Tried some earlier version it was one of grindiest games i've played outside of russian QSP games; anything changed?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Tried some earlier version it was one of grindiest games i've played outside of russian QSP games; anything changed?
I've played far worse in terms of grinding.
Depends on which version you played previously too, reading the change log helps.

I won't try this again until someone helps the developer with the English, the text is too broken for me to be bothered unfortunately.

Я бы, например, никогда не сделать игру и русский как один из вариантов языка.
Нужно было бы замаскировать, что это за текст.

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
if some1 want unlock patreon things in game (like crystal chest, expand storyline):
1. unren
2. in file characters.rpy change "greedy_goblin = 0" to "greedy_goblin = 1"
3. enjoy!
/author, its not a act of disrespect- its just helping anothers to get full amount pleasure during gameplay.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
AdmiralPanda do saves from v0.6.5.1 not work in v0.7.0. ? because its still bugged for me. I would really hate to have to start over. i mean if i have to then i will, but its not letting me do anything from when i loaded my v0.6.5.1 save. (and i completed everything in the v0.6.5.1 build that i could up to the release of 0.7

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
AdmiralPanda do saves from v0.6.5.1 not work in v0.7.0. ? because its still bugged for me. I would really hate to have to start over. i mean if i have to then i will, but its not letting me do anything from when i loaded my v0.6.5.1 save. (and i completed everything in the v0.6.5.1 build that i could up to the release of 0.7
I am playing now sfter loading from 6.5 save file, so far no problems....just finished, no problems incountered.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes