AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Where to find rope to tie gloria and demon to talk about sylvia
On the table in the forge
How to play this game at android, i cannot find any option to upgrade any skill, also cannot understand how to find herbs, how to use potion, etc2

Is this not optimized in android?
I removed the grass from the game, if you have it, then you have downloaded the old version.

John57

Jun 1, 2019
I'm stuck not finding rope to tie gloria and no woody demon showing in map and playing latest version

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Thanks and how to talk wood demon which is not showing in map
If he did not appear on the map, maybe you just need to do something else in the process? You can send a screenshot of the job. (There is a magic ball in your room and the tasks are displayed there)

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
So this is a house with a Pentogram. If you haven't opened it yet, Disar should have had a task at the beginning, then he asks you to bring Amelia's panties. Then he will give a book, read it and a pentogram will appear on the floor in an abandoned house.

Redrobojr

Oct 29, 2018
On the table in the forge

I removed the grass from the game, if you have it, then you have downloaded the old version.
So how can i defeated this Fanfer in android? It seems i cannot have any other skill than this,

And where to find this demon to oppose wood monster?

Reactions: John57

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
So how can i defeated this Fanfer in android? It seems i cannot have any other skill than this,

So this is a house with a Pentogram. If you haven't opened it yet, Disar should have had a task at the beginning, then he asks you to bring Amelia's panties. Then he will give a book, read it and a pentogram will appear on the floor in an abandoned house.
You probably have not learned the skill of black magic.

John57

Jun 1, 2019
Pentogram not yet opened neither Disar responding anything.. no any quest with Disar showing in day time... not showing what to do..

Oct 2, 2018
Either the Genre has not been update or its an error in the system... Since I searched for pregnancy games and ran into this and it does not list Pregnacy in the genre.

John57

Jun 1, 2019

To find demon go to amelia in night there's her panty near her leg hand it over to disar he will give u a black magic book read it then go to abendon house where u have captured

To find demon go to amelia in night there's her panty near her leg hand it over to disar he will give u a black magic book read it then go to abendon house where u have captured hostage
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you point to this place, is there exactly none?
Cleared thanks alot now having trouble with ruins basement lock combination

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes