gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Plz help. Can't find the academy and
I think you've to do some other quests first. Summon the demon in the hideout (hover over the floor) and talk to him. That should open new quests for Jane/Gloria. I think if you bought Gloria from Midas, the portal allows you to visit the academy. (But you need to train Jane first, before the whole Gloria thing continues...)

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I think you've to do some other quests first. Summon the demon in the hideout (hover over the floor) and talk to him. That should open new quests for Jane/Gloria. I think if you bought Gloria from Midas, the portal allows you to visit the academy. (But you need to train Jane first, before the whole Gloria thing continues...)
Thank you for helping users. ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

vkozyrev

Jul 2, 2017
I have a few quests open and yet there is no continuation on any of these. Please help... or could it be a bug?

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I am unable to get help from the amelia to ask her qabour ruins in morning. I go to her but nothing. Please help

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I am unable to get help from the amelia to ask her qabour ruins in morning. I go to her but nothing. Please help
You just downloaded the latest version. If there is a sphere on the right side of the table on the table (a kind of task log) and it says that at the moment what kind of girl wants from you.
To get help from her with the ruins, you must first get to teach her ice magic, then she will help you.

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
Hmm, i can't go to the portel in the pub and the portal-picture in the new home from merlin is not activ.
can someone tell me is that a bug or is my saved game not compatible with the new version 6.5??

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hmm, i can't go to the portel in the pub and the portal-picture in the new home from merlin is not activ.
can someone tell me is that a bug or is my saved game not compatible with the new version 6.5??
I kind of wrote in the descriptions of the update that the old save does not work.

Reactions: TF9

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
Might be spoilery

i'm stuck really early on, just finished amelia's teaching magic questline and now the pit wants me to get some rum, but i can't make potions because the goblin isn't selling Alchemy 1 (already bough 2 and 3 but can't read) i'm looking at the quest logs and it says go on a patrol with amelia but... how? i'm clicking at every character and clickable object in every part of the map, can't find anything. (i currently have mines, ruin entrance, the rum/ghost location, lake, ze goblin, blacksmith, tavern and my room/tower unlocked, yet can't find anything.) Edit : oh and forgot to add, i bough all of the Mind Read books and read them. Secondary Edit : got it... lul

Last edited:

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Might be spoilery

i'm stuck really early on, just finished amelia's teaching magic questline and now the pit wants me to get some rum, but i can't make potions because the goblin isn't selling Alchemy 1 (already bough 2 and 3 but can't read) i'm looking at the quest logs and it says go on a patrol with amelia but... how? i'm clicking at every character and clickable object in every part of the map, can't find anything. (i currently have mines, ruin entrance, the rum/ghost location, lake, ze goblin, blacksmith, tavern and my room/tower unlocked, yet can't find anything.) Edit : oh and forgot to add, i bough all of the Mind Read books and read them. Secondary Edit : got it... lul
So, Disar has one of the first assignments where he gives you a book on alchemy just like that.
About patrolling, come to Amelia’s room in the evening and she has it in the dialogue, if I’m not mistaken, I’ll have to repeat it 3 times.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Found some little issues so far in 0.6.5:
- gallery.rpy line 313:
I guess action Jump("gallery") should be action Jump ("gallery_main") or the game crashes if you click back in Amelia's gallery.

- If you bring back the rum to Pit and choose the dialogue option "That the dragon stole it?" the dice minigame opens and after that the crystal count is set back to 1 (which is kind of a game breaker, because there isn't a way to get crystals currently, if I read the changelog correctly.)

- I played through all available content, but I was not able to unlock one of Jane's scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess that's the anal scene, if I talk to Jane, I don't have the "Bad boy" option anymore, so I think I will never be able to get this scene again. Maybe I rushed her story too fast, but I think the dialogue option should be still available after she changes her dress.

- Some of the quest texts need some formating, e.g.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Not really a bug, more a suggestion... I really like the new crystal ball instead of the old questlog, but it would be nice, if it could be opened anywhere in the game, instead of going home to use it. :)

Good job with 0.6.5 btw. was fun playing it again.

Edit:
Two more little issues in gallery.rpy:
Line 200: action Replay("gallery_amelia_s1") should be action Jump("gallery_amelia_s1") I guess
Line 3488: syvlia should be sylvia

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes