Jul 28, 2017
Allright I'm kinda stuck now, I have completed most of the girl's quest, but to continue I need to go to the ruins, which I'm missing the blue key...

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Allright I'm kinda stuck now, I have completed most of the girl's quest, but to continue I need to go to the ruins, which I'm missing the blue key...
You are already in the story with Amelia bought a book of ice magic and helped with her Amelia. If so, go to her in the morning in the tavern, he will direct you to another character who will have the key.

Jul 28, 2017
You are already in the story with Amelia bought a book of ice magic and helped with her Amelia. If so, go to her in the morning in the tavern, he will direct you to another character who will have the key.
I would, if I could find her in the morning, Amelia is nowhere to be found in the morning, she's not in the smithy, nor in the tavern (first and second floor), nor in our room or anyroom whatsoever. She just reappears at the pond afterward in the afternoon or in her chamber in the evening.

Her next quest is (Wanted) when I speak to her in the evening.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I would, if I could find her in the morning, Amelia is nowhere to be found in the morning, she's not in the smithy, nor in the tavern (first and second floor), nor in our room or anyroom whatsoever. She just reappears at the pond afterward in the afternoon or in her chamber in the evening.

Her next quest is (Wanted) when I speak to her in the evening.
Are you played on the computer? If so, send me your save.
Apparently you have already talked to her. Maybe you have a task for Pete, and if he doesn't have one. That probably you already took it. Try to make a treatment potion and come to it.

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
I seem to be haveing problems in the gallery im not abel to click the screens on the far left the screens on the inner left work fine but not the outer row any other have this problem and is there a fix ?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am missiong the girl that has a picture next to gloria and i can't open the ruins i have looked at the crystal ball and it say i have the other 3 but everytime i go to the ruins and click open door it just says dont have all the keys?

Last edited:

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Will you continue the game after 0.7 or is it the final release? @AdmiralPanda
Version 0.7 is 7% of the game, I will continue.
I seem to be haveing problems in the gallery im not abel to click the screens on the far left the screens on the inner left work fine but not the outer row any other have this problem and is there a fix ?
What particular girl?
i am missiong the girl that has a picture next to gloria and i can't open the ruins i have looked at the crystal ball and it say i have the other 3 but everytime i go to the ruins and click open door it just says dont have all the keys?
Try to go up to Amelia in the morning -> Then to Pit, and then bring him heal potion.

Reactions: Canto Forte
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes