AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hello everyone, is it possible to kill the dryad monster in this version.
I have only the possibility to give a stupid answer out of 4, who i am, and then I'm killed.
btw. I have ended all other plots also in room 203 All Dialogs tell me to wait for the next release
There is no need to fight :). You further have a task.

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
(Last paragraph of my previous message explained) I suggest that one should be able to create more than one stardust when asked to make and deliver 10 of them, since as it is now, to make one stardust requires you to click on stardust in the alchemy creation menu, then click one create, then click another time to get rid of the cutscene, which is not that great a problem.

But to create 10 stardusts requires you to click, move the mouse and then two more clicks (as above) repeated 10 times, for a grand total of 30 clicks with the mouse, with movement of the mousepointer at least two times for each potion, which means you have to do a lot of repetitive mousemovement and clicking. Luckily, it is not required to create more than 25 startdusts in batches, but it is still a grand total of 75 mouseclicks with 50 mousemovements, which is repetitive when it doesn't have to be.

The other potions can be created in batches of at least 5 provided you have the ingredients at hand. Why not do the same for Stardust?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
(Last paragraph of my previous message explained) I suggest that one should be able to create more than one stardust when asked to make and deliver 10 of them, since as it is now, to make one stardust requires you to click on stardust in the alchemy creation menu, then click one create, then click another time to get rid of the cutscene, which is not that great a problem.

But to create 10 stardusts requires you to click, move the mouse and then two more clicks (as above) repeated 10 times, for a grand total of 30 clicks with the mouse, with movement of the mousepointer at least two times for each potion, which means you have to do a lot of repetitive mousemovement and clicking. Luckily, it is not required to create more than 25 startdusts in batches, but it is still a grand total of 75 mouseclicks with 50 mousemovements, which is repetitive when it doesn't have to be.

The other potions can be created in batches of at least 5 provided you have the ingredients at hand. Why not do the same for Stardust?
Oh, here it is, what. This has already been written, but anyway, thanks for the feedback in the next version there will be more options ;)

Reactions: Baharomont

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
After the mission '' Father Help'' it says Talk with Patricia. But I cant find her. Where is she?

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Ok have seen this in recent updates a few times but was waiting for a few updates to hit before trying, how much content we got so far?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Ok have seen this in recent updates a few times but was waiting for a few updates to hit before trying, how much content we got so far?
a lot of content but no choices and this guy has a strange thing about being cucked by female demons/ powerful girls

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell do you view your own stats and inventory? I have not figured that out at all.. Only thing I found is the inventory for the grass basically.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Has someone made a PDF walkthrough to this yet because it's legit kinda headache inducing to try and play this shit.

Reactions: libertypics

THFool

Jan 8, 2018
Ok, maybe there's a new questline I'm missing for 0.6, but the only task I see incomplete is Panties for Gaspar (the new one, post Block Magic on Rey soul path, had all pre-0.6 panties gathered I believe). Maybe I need to run into one of the other two nuns or something?! Attaching save, please help :(

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I agree I am unable to figure out how to view actual inventory.. only can view herbs, ore, and gold. The game is stacked against you in Gold and the dice game cheats big time.. I have NEVER played any game until this one where when you were low on Gold you still lose gamble! Every other game in the world that I have played which is a lot when you are low on Gold stacks wins for you so you are never 100% broke.

Gold is like super rare in this game even with 5 of everything in mine lucky if I get around 250 gold daily.. when quests cost 10k Gold that is absurd.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WHY WILL NO ONE ANSWER MY QUESTION? What is broken with this game? I have no stats screen, I have no inventory screen. I have quests screen that tells me I need to talk to Sylvia about Driad but she won't talk to me about it! I can't get level 3 ice skill! I can't get ask Sylvia for Hard Mood potion! The quests are like all totally broken and you have to keep running around repeating same damn things until something changes!

But where the HELL is these damn stat windows or progress windows at? The only damn thing I see is a stupid square box with herbs, gold, and ore and another one that shows quests!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
WHY WILL NO ONE ANSWER MY QUESTION? What is broken with this game? I have no stats screen, I have no inventory screen. I have quests screen that tells me I need to talk to Sylvia about Driad but she won't talk to me about it! I can't get level 3 ice skill! I can't get ask Sylvia for Hard Mood potion! The quests are like all totally broken and you have to keep running around repeating same damn things until something changes!

But where the HELL is these damn stat windows or progress windows at? The only damn thing I see is a stupid square box with herbs, gold, and ore and another one that shows quests!
Idk maybe cause no one else has these issues most of the stats are I think one of the upper right or left icons as well as your inventory so chill out and be patient someone MAY give you a fix or w/e but honestly don't hold your breath and come back later.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
I am stuck trying to get the last two Annie scenes and the last two Sara scenes.

I was behind on my other quests, but I believe I'm now fully caught up with everything. The quest "log" says I should talk to Annie about Sara, but the only time I can talk to Annie is when she's in her room at night and there's no options.

I have noticed an arrow on the stones in the hallway, but I cannot click on it. Am I supposed to be able to go to the left in the church hallway?

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes