mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
funny thing i found the combination at random and the first try.
where and when i could speak to jane about the kidnapping ?

vanuyak

Mar 18, 2019
[QUOTE =“AdmiralPanda,帖子:1338523,成员:1055237”]
喜欢什么语言?
[/引
I hope the author can create a Chinese language
the

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I hope He can add proper English someday, right now it's... fun to read :p No offense, mate.
Btw. game's actually really good and art is really high quality, my recommendation ;)

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I hope He can add proper English someday, right now it's... fun to read :p No offense, mate.
Btw. game's actually really good and art is really high quality, my recommendation ;)
Everything is good. Someday will be better.
the
I hope that one day there will be a person who will help me with this.

Reactions: Barabash

Housellama

Oct 19, 2017
I have just taught Jane two different levels of magic to help her kidnap kaspar's rival, and now I'm stuck. I have done everything with Patricia, and the only thing unsolved is kill fafnier which I can't do because my ice is only 2 of 3. On android so can't upload save.

Cheers

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
AdmiralPanda : have you throught to add choice ? For exemple two option to solve one quest ?
Good game anyway.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I have just taught Jane two different levels of magic to help her kidnap kaspar's rival, and now I'm stuck. I have done everything with Patricia, and the only thing unsolved is kill fafnier which I can't do because my ice is only 2 of 3. On android so can't upload save.

Cheers
Do you have the latest version? Because I reworked it and in order to kill him I need 2 ice magic (in the task log it shows still wrong, in the next version it will be fixed)
AdmiralPanda : have you throught to add choice ? For exemple two option to solve one quest ?
Good game anyway.
And what should the 2 options affect, the result of the task or just 2 ways to solve? If you make a different decision, then it seems to me that no one wants to pereprohodit moments to choose another solution. But to solve tasks simply in different ways, for the sake of one result, this is quite an idea. Thanks for the feedback.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
what other tasks?
and how do i get hard mood potion?
Just other tasks on storylines. If I'm not mistaken, I have to finish everything at the Academy.
First you need to take the rope from the blacksmith, then go to Sylvia for the recipe of the potion.

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
i'm stucked in the beginning, after teach amelia some magic and have sex with her, there is a mission about talk with her in the morning but not happens. Gloria ask to i take something from ruins and quest log says to talk to jane,... what nothing happens too.

Edit : never mind i just figured i can beat the void now.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i'm stucked in the beginning, after teach amelia some magic and have sex with her, there is a mission about talk with her in the morning but not happens. Gloria ask to i take something from ruins and quest log says to talk to jane,... what nothing happens too.

Edit : never mind i just figure i can beat the void now.
In general, if you had sex with Amelia, you can definitely win Void

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes