RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

kekeke69

Feb 19, 2019
I'm stuck after starting a new game and getting zapped, I spawn in the house but can't leave the house? After doing all the stuff in the house the only option I have left is to continue the story and get sent to the trains and after the dialogue, I get kicked out and its all black and tells me to go north then the end credits roll and more dialogue. From this entire game thread there is definitely more to the game, so am I missing something or is this a bug that I can't leave the house?

Last edited:
Reactions: heatishot97

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Okey so a bit confused here first time playing the game and what I am confused about is if I just finished everything in the game or not.

Cause when I look at the change log there seems to be quite a bit to do but when I play it what I get is
Start pick to help Jessica or not
Go to house there are some minor scenes to find here
Goes to train station nothing to do except a few scenes
Then on train you get blown off
Walk forward to a cliff and a short scene play congrats you finished playing v0.5.

Is that all there is to it for now? Or am i missing something? Cause again the changelog seems to elude to there being quite a bit more.

kekeke69

Feb 19, 2019
Okey so a bit confused here first time playing the game and what I am confused about is if I just finished everything in the game or not.

Cause when I look at the change log there seems to be quite a bit to do but when I play it what I get is
Walk forward to a cliff and a short scene play congrats you finished playing v0.5.

Is that all there is to it for now? Or am i missing something? Cause again the changelog seems to elude to there being quite a bit more.
Yea I have the same issue, just started the game as well and besides the minor scenes, there's nothing else to do. Did you find anything else to do yet because I'm just waiting for replies at this point lol

Reactions: Inconsolable

M404T1N

Nov 10, 2017

+1

Reactions: Inconsolable

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
I'm stuck after starting a new game and getting zapped, I spawn in the house but can't leave the house? After doing all the stuff in the house the only option I have left is to continue the story and get sent to the trains and after the dialogue, I get kicked out and its all black and tells me to go north then the end credits roll and more dialogue. From this entire game thread there is definitely more to the game, so am I missing something or is this a bug that I can't leave the house?

Hello and thank you for trying my game, I can understand that it may seem strange if you did not play the previous versions but I decided to delete everything I programmed, to start over with version 0.5.
So the answer is no, there is no other content in this version (many interactions are inside the apartment) because all the scenes I designed and wrote for the old versions have been revisited or removed for now.
If this is your first approach to Wizfucking World, good, because from now on the game will continue with the remake of the old maps, scenes and events until you reach the normal programming.
If you have any other doubts, please feel free to contact me.

Reactions: FFTW and ixcez

kekeke69

Feb 19, 2019
Hello and thank you for trying my game, I can understand that it may seem strange if you did not play the previous versions but I decided to delete everything I programmed, to start over with version 0.5.
So the answer is no, there is no other content in this version (many interactions are inside the apartment) because all the scenes I designed and wrote for the old versions have been revisited or removed for now.
If this is your first approach to Wizfucking World, good, because from now on the game will continue with the remake of the old maps, scenes and events until you reach the normal programming.
Ah, alright cuz I was really confused at first. A bit unfortunate that I couldn't play before the reset, it looks great, but yeah I wouldn't mind waiting for more releases. Thanks for making the game and continuing to work on it! Really excited to try it out in future updates, keep up the great work

Reactions: Jack Morton

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
From what I've seen so far the game looks great though there was one scene that I would like to adress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah looking forward to where this game will go and good luck with it!

Last edited:

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
From what I've seen so far the game looks great though there was one scene that I would like to adress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah looking forward to where this game will go and good luck with it!
Dude, this is a great idea, I could implement it in the future!

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

HeHeHawHaw

Sep 13, 2021
The best rpg game I've played until now. Even if there are only a few scenes they're way better than some fully made games. Keep it up man. Can't wait to play the complete game.

Reactions: Jack Morton

prostibot

Dec 27, 2020
I'm sad people cried about NTR until you remade it, had loved it a lot but
all that big anal and art is top tier and I hope it works out in the long run but feel like it's got set back a year

The NTR cry baby stuff is all over for literally everything, sad that some threads don't get protected from people derailing threads with it and pressuring the creators with their own ideals.

I trust in the rework just because your tastes and art are my fav and you do need to do your best to... appeal to people, but I had loved the hobo alley, the Belle Del receptionist, etc.

Your style and focus on assholes, hard fucking, and wide stretching I love. <3

Mar 18, 2019
Unless the beta v0.5 actually brings back content this is just a fancy way of getting back to v0.1.

To me, this is a red flag as it shows huge problems with the development process and most other games which attempted the same ended up in a ditch soon after.

I will withhold my complete judgement for later after the scenes are reimplemented back.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes