RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The mac version has a Gofile link.
Why does the PC version only have shitty links?

notforsausage

Feb 6, 2020
Hagrid disappears after you do one of the three interactions for the school essentials quest. I tried if the order in which you complete them has any effect but it seems it doesn't. I'm pretty sure this is a game breaking bug there's no way to complete that area if Hagrid isn't there. Great game overall I just wish you'd fix this since I can't get passed it.

Besides this there's also a lot of text where "John" isn't replaced by whatever your character's name is as well as a bug where at the end of the prologue where you enter the forest there's a black screen after which nothing happens. I got over this by loading a new game and choosing the skip prologue option.

Since this game has a lot of potential and op probably isn't a native speaker, I'd recommend you maybe get someone to fix your text. I find games with proper English and wordplay really enjoyable so I think your game would really benefit from someone with an English major (or just being good at it) to go over it and fix some awkward stuff.

moi69

May 9, 2018
Hagrid disappears after you do one of the three interactions for the school essentials quest. I tried if the order in which you complete them has any effect but it seems it doesn't. I'm pretty sure this is a game breaking bug there's no way to complete that area if Hagrid isn't there. Great game overall I just wish you'd fix this since I can't get passed it.

Besides this there's also a lot of text where "John" isn't replaced by whatever your character's name is as well as a bug where at the end of the prologue where you enter the forest there's a black screen after which nothing happens. I got over this by loading a new game and choosing the skip prologue option.

Since this game has a lot of potential and op probably isn't a native speaker, I'd recommend you maybe get someone to fix your text. I find games with proper English and wordplay really enjoyable so I think your game would really benefit from someone with an English major (or just being good at it) to go over it and fix some awkward stuff.
got the same problem with getting hardstuck in town after haggrid disappears ... i'm just not sure if its intended and thats all the content for the current version, or if its a bug :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Tweaty

evelelf

Jul 1, 2017
This game is SOOOO SLOOOOOWWW. So much fade off. It is disturbing. I hate it. Please speed thighs up! Less effects and more action! I hate to get bored when playing a GAME. And why textbox disappear and reappear EVERY TIME? After each sentence?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Morton

afsadf

Nov 21, 2019
Hagrid seems to dissapear at the shopping part whenever you enter a shop. If anyone knows how to fix this, or have a save file past this part, please share

Reactions: notforsausage

setting55

Apr 22, 2021
Я не могу выйти из торгового переулка, я уже все купила, но Хагрид не появляется. Где его найти или это баг?

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
stuck on black screen after being thrown from the train
I thought i was stuck too, but u just got to keep clicking on the top of ur screen until u start seeing light leading u out of the darkness..
But i do warn u tho, that u will reach a bug that everyone here apparently has encountered.,
Where for some reason u cant progress any further right when u reach the part where u got to gather some school supplies or something like that(its a wand some textbook, n a potion or some shit)because stupid wants to disappear soon after u go to collect the whichever first one of those supplies u choose to go get first...
Long story short; u'll see exactly what im talking about when u get there.,
Just be prepared to be pissed when u do tho!!!!!!

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
Damn, the hobo rape event right at the start was pretty disappointing, wasn't expecting it to start that way....
Was getting pretty interested in the game but that scene just made me not want to continue, even though it does seem pretty promising from what I've been reading.

It does mention the scene is being reworked, so hopefully there'll be a way to avoid that somehow.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Love the art and animation in this,
would love to see Merula meet some centaurs and gets her ass opened up.
I’m remaking the game from the beginning before my idea was to be able to witness the various characters having sex with creatures and not only that but this is an idea that I decided to abandon.
Now to have scenes with fantastic animals you will have to follow the lessons of transfiguration and turn into that animal
Example: You will find Merula at certain times of the day looking for mushrooms in the forest, if you learn to turn into a fantastic animal in particular, such as a minotaur for example, you can unlock a scene with her.
This way John will always be the protagonist of the scenes and sexual events in play.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Damn, the hobo rape event right at the start was pretty disappointing, wasn't expecting it to start that way....
Was getting pretty interested in the game but that scene just made me not want to continue, even though it does seem pretty promising from what I've been reading.

It does mention the scene is being reworked, so hopefully there'll be a way to avoid that somehow.
I removed that scene, the writing of the story and the game was totally revised.

Reactions: Skelletonike

prostibot

Dec 27, 2020
Oh, that's a shame. Did like all the random object insertions and stuff, but I do understand from the amount of people commenting in this thread disappointed the MC wasn't the one. Keep the old one around for download at least, love all the old scenes. <3

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes