RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Thanks a lot.

Guys I wanted to thank you for the great reviews I have received these days.
I’m not the person who censors the downsides of their product so go to read them in the section dedicated to thread.
Thank you very much and I take advantage of this small space to thank you for even the smallest comments and advice and promise that over time I will also improve in programming, and over time I will bring you a better product.
I hope to build a community and that any doubt or problem arises you have room to talk directly with me, I read you all and answer to all (I don’t only answer if I have already publicly answered the question or the answer is present in the description of the update or game), I appreciate every single comment or tip and the fact that my drawings you like so much fills me with satisfaction.
Thanks for playing, see you in the next update.
Thank you.

-Jack Morton

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
I’m sorry but I stopped developing for Mac from version 0.2 (now we’re at version 0.4.5) because I didn’t have the chance to test the game.
The version you see "2.2" is actually version 0.2, it was my mistake to call it that.

elzorro212

Apr 11, 2018
I’m sorry but I stopped developing for Mac from version 0.2 (now we’re at version 0.4.5) because I didn’t have the chance to test the game.
The version you see "2.2" is actually version 0.2, it was my mistake to call it that.
Ok so to be clear this version ends at the shops and you can't actually buy anything? Because if not it sounds like everyone is stuck there who started fresh on this update

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Ok so to be clear this version ends at the shops and you can't actually buy anything? Because if not it sounds like everyone is stuck there who started fresh on this update
Exactly, once we get to the city, the update ends.
Stores have as a WIP message (work in progress).

elzorro212

Apr 11, 2018
Exactly, once we get to the city, the update ends.
Stores have as a WIP message (work in progress).
Thanks Jack. If I can make a suggestion, the changelog should be updated with the end of content point (and / or the in-game message should have an interstitial in future versions that says end of current content). Great start and looking forward to your continued success!

Reactions: Jack Morton

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Thanks Jack. If I can make a suggestion, the changelog should be updated with the end of content point (and / or the in-game message should have an interstitial in future versions that says end of current content). Great start and looking forward to your continued success!
It’ll be done, thanks for the notification.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
NEW UPDATE 0.4.5.5

DEF.gif

Here is the update 0.4.5.5 in which our protagonists can explore a piece of Fustilugs Town.

• 20 new boards
  • New music and effects
  • Two events (potion seller and magic wand seller)
  • Two new maps (will be drawn by hand shortly)
  • Quest log system at the top right
-Bug fix:
  • Mushroom harvest event is now terminable
  • transparency in the forest and immaterial in the forest
  • Quest repeated
  • Other small bug fixes
For any questions or needs please do not hesitate to contact me on my Discord channel or Twitter.

IMPORTANT: the game code has been altered, the saves prior to version 0.4.2 are not recommended.

DEF.gif

ANDROID [USE JOIPLAY WITH THE WIN VER]

Reactions: PugWug

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
This is the stupidest game in the world where you don't fuck with girls, but girls are fucked by other characters

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
This is the stupidest game in the world where you don't fuck with girls, but girls are fucked by other characters
Then don’t play with it, if you’re someone who wants it all right away, forget it.
Relationship points were added 2 update ago, fuck girls with whom you have a relationship of friendship or randomly related is not something I like in a game and so you have to play your cards right to do so.
I’m building a narrative that will lead you to fuck them, to desire the protagonist’s dick more than the air they breathe but if you prefer a jizz and so on this is not the game for you.
Do not take this response as a criticism I’m simply marking what are my ideas for my game, I have absolutely nothing against you.
Pace brother.

Sypreus

Aug 1, 2021
Is there a guide to this game? I can't get into any stores in the free movement after the motorcycle scene. İs writing an article like "Closed for now (WIP)" what should I do?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes