RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

khaledko

Jun 12, 2019
View attachment 1108698

Overview:
A boy after his mother’s death moves away completely from the father he hated.
The young man goes to live in the infamous neighborhood of Baxden where he lives with his roommate Cammy.
One September evening he is attacked by a red-haired girl able to throw spells from a wand, the boy convinced of his father’s involvement in the incident contacts his half-sister to face the dangers just arrived.
His sister, Emma, warns him that the situation is more absurd than expected by offering the boy what seem to be special invitations to the Porkwarts School of Magic.
Help the two protagonists in this battle against evil, monsters and dark magic with shots of Big Tits and Hard Asses, Love Magic and Sex.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-18
Release Date: 2021-09-18
Developer: Jack Morton - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
IMPORTANT: the game code has been altered, the saves prior to version 0.4.2 are not recommended.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -
Mac
(v2.2): MEGA - GDRIVE - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1108760 View attachment 1108701 View attachment 1108709 View attachment 1108741 View attachment 1108743 View attachment 1108744 View attachment 1108745 View attachment 1108746 View attachment 1108747 View attachment 1108748 View attachment 1108752 View attachment 1108753 View attachment 1108754 View attachment 1108756 View attachment 1108757 View attachment 1196075 View attachment 1196081
I download the android and extract it but i don't find apk or any useful files to run it on android is there anyway to ru it on mobile ?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Can... add... an... option... in... the... settings... to... disable... these... stupid... pauses... in... dialogs?... They... are... terribly... annoying!
No seriously.
UPD: As I understand it, this is due to a change in emotions. Every time the sprite changes, there is a pause.

Last edited:

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Can... add... an... option... in... the... settings... to... disable... these... stupid... pauses... in... dialogs?... They... are... terribly... annoying!
No seriously.
UPD: As I understand it, this is due to a change in emotions. Every time the sprite changes, there is a pause.
No, I can not because to change the side sprite of the characters takes a moment of time to the program (the time is 0.45, the time is less than a second not to make it seem that there is an eternity between one dialogue and another).
But as always, thanks for your advice.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
oh okay my bad. great content so far though! very nice art too!
Thank you very much and sorry for the bugs but I was quite busy with my work and I could not do enough testing, this version is still a showroom of new maps and animations mostly. Soon I will publish the full and updated version of this update.

Tennomusha

Jul 22, 2017
I extracted the archive onto my android phone and it doesn't have an apk file and I can't figure out how to run it.

Rarghiis

Mar 2, 2021
The game doesn't work, it crash after the prologue, when I get out of my room, while Emma's in the bath

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
The biggest issue that I see with this game is that it looks like the creator doesn't even play the game before uploading it. There are so many bugs that are so obvious that it amazes me. Most of them are even the kind that you can see just by playing 1 time.

Which is a shame because the art is really good (and way better than what it started with which is a plus for the artist), kind of like akabur.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
The biggest issue that I see with this game is that it looks like the creator doesn't even play the game before uploading it. There are so many bugs that are so obvious that it amazes me. Most of them are even the kind that you can see just by playing 1 time.

Which is a shame because the art is really good (and way better than what it started with which is a plus for the artist), kind of like akabur.
If I have to be honest I do beta test but not enough, I don’t have much time for that and all the time I devote to the game I dedicate to the drawings and animations that take time to be realized.
Unfortunately I’m not even a programmer so beyond what I learn from me there is nothing.
Sometimes stupid bugs happen because I divide mission areas and when you play the game in full tend to overlap events and break some things.
I’m spending a lot more time than before in beta testing but anyway some things still bother me and I realize it too late, not to mention the fact that the updates that I publish every month have at least 50 new drawings and animations.
I don’t like making little updates that just add a new erotic scene and that’s it, I don’t want to become that kind of developer.
I notice that some projects tend to have little content for each output and I don’t like it as a working method, but maybe I’m wrong.
I ask you to be patient and come against me on my difficulties but I appreciate the comment and thank you.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes