RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
I started a new game and got some bugs. Some bugs I got were while doing the prologue. While I was doing the prologue the save issue at the train station still happens. I had to not save and keep going till I got inside the train where it still happened. So because of this, I had to not save till I got to the forest where my screen went black when fighting the goblins. Then the most recent bug is where you are in the forest and open the chest you keep getting this error every 5 seconds.

Reactions: Jack Morton

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Ye, bugs are heavily, opened a chest and was having some bugs with chest sounds, ignored that for now, but when i reached the other side of the forest, the screen went completely black.

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
A fix for now that I found is to save before opening the chest, open the chest, if the bug happens you should save and exit then reload the save where you opened the chest. At least this is what worked for me as of right now.

FCBiscuit2

Feb 5, 2021
>Decides to make a skip prologue option, instead it's a long as unskippable summary
Dude, just make it fully skippable, especially considering when we have to make new saves on updates because the game is a buggy mess.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
>Decides to make a skip prologue option, instead it's a long as unskippable summary
Dude, just make it fully skippable, especially considering when we have to make new saves on updates because the game is a buggy mess.
I just added it.

Angeloax

Mar 14, 2017
can someone share with me a save right in the beggining of the forest? Or the a full save with the gallery?

my game is breaking too much.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
can someone share with me a save right in the beggining of the forest? Or the a full save with the gallery?

my game is breaking too much.
Don't bother for now, there are maybe 2-3 scenes after getting into the forest but not worth fighting with the glitches, wait for new update, maybe they will be fixed by then.

Reactions: Angeloax

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
NEW UPDATE 0.4.2 FIX

1080 Herm Def.png

I finished running tests on WWBR version 0.4 and fixed these bugs permanently.

• I’ve made it clear how to telephone Emma where you stayed home.
  • New Title screen!
  • I’ve removed the possibility of not saving at Baxden Station, now the "save option" is safe.
  • Now you can skip the introductory video if you decide to start from chapter 1
  • I solved the problem of missing sounds that were crushare the game.
  • Now you can save in the station
  • No blackscreen problem in the forest
  • The player is no longher invisible in the memory room
  • New page on

IMPORTANT: the game code has been altered, the saves prior to version 0.4.2 are not recommended.

1080 Herm Def.png

prostibot

Dec 27, 2020
Hey, on 4.5.1 I'm having a glitch where Emma comes out of the room after the shower and gets stuck against the back of Jack.

Great game, my favorite animations so far

Reactions: Jack Morton

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
NEW UPDATE WWBR 0.4.5.1 (ALPHA)
1080 Herm Def.png

This version is more than half of what will be the update 0.4.5 that will include all the exploratory part of the village and the concluisiva phase of the annexed missions.
Version 0.4.5 will include more boards and animations, including all sound.

Let me know what you think, of course all the missing content and the final part of the chapter will be added soon.

(After the Emma shower there's no content)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes