RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Is there a particular reason the game would launch in a different language, and not have an alternate language option in the settings?

e: or, wait, are those not actually another language and are just written that way to seem like spell words?

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Keep it up this game has potential btw there is a bug when you hold the shift key to speed things up during a cutscene the mc will never get to his destination because speeding up the scene doesnt speed up the mc
Okay, thanks for the heads up. I’ll fix it in the next bug fix. Thank you very much, continue to follow the project!

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
First a bug report:
- Played from the start, and got stuck in the MC's house from the beginning.
This actually happened several times for me where the MC was locked in various places when coming home.
-> It happens if you try to move the character with your mouse OR keyboard when he comes home instead of just letting the event auto move.
- Save attached(#1 stuck / #3 in front of door for testing).

2ndly a question regarding characters:
Since there is a girl on the front of the thread looking like Hermione, will she or any of the other characters from the harry potter universe (movies/books) be in the game(I did notice Merula).
Just mentioning a few ones here:
- Hermione Granger
- Luna Lovegood
- Ginny Weasley
- Fleur Delacour
- Daphne Greengrass
Thanks for the bug report! As for the characters, in the next update there will be no original characters from the world of HP, but will be added soon. If you want there is a collectible card of Hermione in the station of Baxden, this is a small clue regarding the characters that will be added.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for the bug report! As for the characters, in the next update there will be no original characters from the world of HP, but will be added soon. If you want there is a collectible card of Hermione in the station of Baxden, this is a small clue regarding the characters that will be added.
Thanks for the reply ! Yes I did notice this little hint - Looking forward to seeing the game evolve over time.
Best of luck with it :coffee:

Reactions: Jack Morton

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
I don't understand with version number, from what I understand 1.0 is supposed to be complete game, right? And more of that like 1.1 is supposed to be DLC or what not. My question is, is this already game complete? Or there is more to come?
The numbering does not follow the normal order, I will correct the typing error in the next update. I missed the count of the first version and I carried the error also in the second output.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Is there a particular reason the game would launch in a different language, and not have an alternate language option in the settings?

e: or, wait, are those not actually another language and are just written that way to seem like spell words?
Even a patreon of mine has corrected me this, using the software in Italian unfortunately also some menus remain in Italian. I will update my version with an English version in the next Bug Fix.
But the fact that they sound like magic words, I like it, just pretend like it is until I fix it. :LOL:

Reactions: TempTitle

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Thanks for the reply ! Yes I did notice this little hint - Looking forward to seeing the game evolve over time.
Best of luck with it :coffee:
I really appreciate your compliments, thank you very much. In the next update we will advance with history and we will arrive at the draw in the houses.

Reactions: Zellemate

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
For those asking for a android version, you can emulate most RPGM games on Android using joiplay.
The app itself is self explanatory and shouldn't be hard to learn how to play and tweak the settings.

Last edited:

Ketchup76

Sep 29, 2020
Can someone send me a save of this game atleast after they get blasted off the train I want to atleast see most of the scenes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have stop playing after jessica getting butt raped by the hobos...good idea, but not my cup of tea...yeah, she was a thief, but let her there to be raped is not something that i like...

Reactions: Jack Morton

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
I have stop playing after jessica getting butt raped by the hobos...good idea, but not my cup of tea...yeah, she was a thief, but let her there to be raped is not something that i like...
Of course I understand your point of view, of course they are tastes, do not worry. I appreciate your criticism. Thanks

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Of course I understand your point of view, of course they are tastes, do not worry. I appreciate your criticism. Thanks
And i appreciate your open mind for criticism (most of devs don't give a fuck for that), like i said, that is not something that i'm looking in an game, even if the art is good (i'm more a fan of a nice and fun story), but that don't mean that someone else my like it, i just wish that we can have options, for example go back and kinda "protect" her from the hobos, and meanwhile she just run for the hills or just don't give a fuck and let her be raped. But anyway, i wish the best luck for the game.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
And i appreciate your open mind for criticism (most of devs don't give a fuck for that), like i said, that is not something that i'm looking in an game, even if the art is good (i'm more a fan of a nice and fun story), but that don't mean that someone else my like it, i just wish that we can have options, for example go back and kinda "protect" her from the hobos, and meanwhile she just run for the hills or just don't give a fuck and let her be raped. But anyway, i wish the best luck for the game.
It’s not a bad idea actually, I could add it in future updates. If you feel like trying future versions as the homeless event is the only one of its kind for now, I still appreciate your advice and criticism. thanks again!

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It’s not a bad idea actually, I could add it in future updates. If you feel like trying future versions as the homeless event is the only one of its kind for now, I still appreciate your advice and criticism. thanks again!
Thank you, if you put that in the game in the future, i will probably give a try again, but you don't need to change your way of thinking just because of me, is just that i gave that idea because that scene is not my cup of tea, but i complete respect your thinking about what you want or not do with the game, in my way of thinking in some "different stuff" (things that some people like but some don't), is easy to just give options, even if is just writing (since sometimes is a pain in the ass to do art to please everyone) that way, you can please both people that like that kind of stuff and those that don't, but this is just my way of thinking.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes