RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
Cant get this game to even load on a Mac I used both the Google and the Mega links, the Files upload link is set to private so i could not test that one.

Hunter1889

Nov 25, 2019
Keep it up this game has potential btw there is a bug when you hold the shift key to speed things up during a cutscene the mc will never get to his destination because speeding up the scene doesnt speed up the mc

Reactions: Jack Morton

noirjazz

Mar 15, 2019
ah, yes, plap - private landowner assistance program. i do am fond of conserving wildlife habitats and agriculture.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
First a bug report:
- Played from the start, and got stuck in the MC's house from the beginning.
This actually happened several times for me where the MC was locked in various places when coming home.
-> It happens if you try to move the character with your mouse OR keyboard when he comes home instead of just letting the event auto move.
- Save attached(#1 stuck / #3 in front of door for testing).

2ndly a question regarding characters:
Since there is a girl on the front of the thread looking like Hermione, will she or any of the other characters from the harry potter universe (movies/books) be in the game(I did notice Merula).
Just mentioning a few ones here:
- Hermione Granger
- Luna Lovegood
- Ginny Weasley
- Fleur Delacour
- Daphne Greengrass

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Great drawing style, harry potter theme is fun and allows for a lot of options, plus boobs.
Definitely going to watch this one!

Reactions: Jack Morton

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game art style and story seems promising but too many bugs, I got stuck just like some people comment above me when I'm accidently click forward and got stuck when the character decide to turn left and stuck to the wall so I think it need some more bugfix and a bit freedom to control. Not just that but please add the option to go Window mode instead of Full screen too

Averageboy2304

Mar 10, 2018
I don't understand with version number, from what I understand 1.0 is supposed to be complete game, right? And more of that like 1.1 is supposed to be DLC or what not. My question is, is this already game complete? Or there is more to come?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes