RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

LumbarDrop25

Jan 1, 2021
game's looks good but i had many crashes that stop my run.
- First time when you go talking to your sister about the letter, the sprite of her fucking on the couch messed up the position and made the game crash
- Then, the major one, i was unable to save anytime after that sequence because of, i quote, "an undefined "sprite"" that made everything crash.

Still the game looks interesting enough to look forward for fixes, thanks dev :)

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Art and animations look pretty good, although I usually like to wait for these kind of games to be finished, nothing worse when you get into a good part of the game and have to wait lol

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Is there a reason the text is so small when only half the textbox is being used. It's kinda annoying to read, otherwise an interesting game. EDIT: also to confirm can't save after entering train, also lighter and chest sounds missing as well as a black screen later in the forrest, looking forward to the fixes becuse i like the art a lot!

Last edited:

cabano40

May 1, 2018
Hey Jack Morton
In general, I really like the idea of the game. Implementation of the gameplay and story elements is also really good. You can see that a lot of work has been put into it.

My observations/remarks:

Positive stuff
-I really like the music. It fits the scenes nicely.
-The way the story is driven doesn't make me want to skip dialogues (as often happens in games of this type).
-Optional dialogues and skippable scenes are high quality (I liked how the narrator scolded me when I pointed out that I wasn't 18)
-Good use of RPG maker effects in non-interactive scenes.
-10 points to Gryffindor for the scene with Harry P and the train.

Neutral stuff
-I really missed having some kind of journal
-It would be nice to be able to preview undiscovered scenes

Negative stuff
-Lack of consistency when adding markings for interactive elements (phone on the right side of the apartment window)
-Lack of consistency when drawing sprites from different perspectives (I would suggest sticking to the convention of showing characters only from front and back, so as not to lose proportions)
-Many minor bugs (the smoke/steam on the train platform scrolled down together with the camera)
The gameplay-critical bugs others have already mentioned ("an undefined "sprite" that made everything crash")

You have earned yourself a patreon if you don't abandon the project within the next few updates :p

I wonder why you make the whole game available for free here, but on itch.io version 0.4 requires a $5 fee ?

Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language

Last edited:

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Is there a reason the text is so small when only half the textbox is being used. It's kinda annoying to read, otherwise an interesting game. EDIT: also to confirm can't save after entering train, also lighter and chest sounds missing as well as a black screen later in the forrest, looking forward to the fixes becuse i like the art a lot!
Hello, for the size of the text I had to now settle for the one in play because otherwise the font I use bugga.
The missing sounds are due to a cleaning of the library of the directory of the game, I want to use my sounds and use as little as possible the sounds already present on the program.

Reactions: Easy Pete

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Hey Jack Morton
In general, I really like the idea of the game. Implementation of the gameplay and story elements is also really good. You can see that a lot of work has been put into it.

My observations/remarks:

Positive stuff
-The way the story is told doesn't make me want to skip dialogues (as often happens in games of this type).
-Optional dialogues and skippable scenes are high quality (I liked how the narrator scolded me when I pointed out that I wasn't 18)

Neutral stuff

Negative stuff
-Lack of consistency when adding markings for interactive elements (phone on the right side of the apartment window)
-Lack of consistency when drawing sprites from different perspectives (I would suggest sticking to the convention of showing characters only from front and back, so as not to lose proportions)
-Many minor bugs (the smoke/steam on the train platform scrolled down together with the camera)
The gameplay-critical bugs others have already mentioned ("an undefined "sprite" that made everything crash")

You have earned yourself a patreon if you don't abandon the project within the next few updates :p

I wonder why you make the whole game available for free here, but on itch.io version 0.4 requires a $5 fee ?

Thank you so much for your comments and criticism.
The problems due to the smoke of the train is due to the fact that I deleted an old plugin to make sure that I could fix the bug of the save.
But I have a doubt, you tell me that the bug "of the missing sprite" persists, but during testing It was resolved.
Did you use an old save or did you start a new game in version 0.4?

As for the price.. I did not publish version 0.4!
It tells me that a moderator decided to update my page by adding the game here.
It was supposed to be released next week with the free version for the public but when I opened F95 I noticed that it was already present!
So I decided to leave it there for one night.
Now the link will no longer be available and will be removed, as much as I understand the sense of the forum, I would like the game to follow my plans for publication here too.

Thank you so much for listening.
_Jack Morton

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Hey Jack Morton

My observations/remarks:

Positive stuff
-The way the story is told doesn't make me want to skip dialogues (as often happens in games of this type).

Neutral stuff

Negative stuff

I’d like to ask you one more favor, could you test this version I just put on?
I want to figure out what’s causing the sprite bug.

cabano40

May 1, 2018
I’d like to ask you one more favor, could you test this version I just put on?
I want to figure out what’s causing the sprite bug.
Is this new build still being processed / uploaded? At the moment, I only see version 0.3 for Mac and Linux on F95.
This is what happened to me after entering the train while trying to save the game:

1626530199206.png

New game in version 0.4 - played the prologue (this scene is part of the prologue i guess). I was able to save the game when prompted before entering the train station without any problems, then the save option was disabled(grayed out) until I entered the train.

Edit.
Ok, I can already see the new build for Windows. I will try to check it later today.

The Avispita

Sep 3, 2018
YES YES YES Sorry but i need to say this in spanish
ESTE JUEGO SE VE BUENISIMO!! Tengo unas ganas tremendas de ver toda actualización de futuro

Reactions: Jack Morton

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
ATTENTION:
YES YES YES Sorry but i need to say this in spanish
ESTE JUEGO SE VE BUENISIMO!! Tengo unas ganas tremendas de ver toda actualización de futuro
¡Muy bien! Espero no decepcionarte, amigo. Si quieres suscribirte a mi patreon para ayudarme

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Is this new build still being processed / uploaded? At the moment, I only see version 0.3 for Mac and Linux on F95.
This is what happened to me after entering the train while trying to save the game:

View attachment 1303346

New game in version 0.4 - played the prologue (this scene is part of the prologue i guess). I was able to save the game when prompted before entering the train station without any problems, then the save option was disabled(grayed out) until I entered the train.

Edit.
Ok, I can already see the new build for Windows. I will try to check it later today.
No, I’m talking about this link here:

Again a moderator posted version 0.4 on the site, it wasn’t me.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
No, I’m talking about this link here:

Again a moderator posted version 0.4 on the site, it wasn’t me.
This is mainly a pirate site so ofc when we get a link to a new version we will upload it regardless if the dev want this or not.
But you will also be informed about this if you want to have thread ownership.Since you removed updated links that were uploaded by this site your thread ownership got removed.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
This is mainly a pirate site so ofc when we get a link to a new version we will upload it regardless if the dev want this or not.
But you will also be informed about this if you want to have thread ownership.Since you removed updated links that were uploaded by this site your thread ownership got removed.
It’s okay, there’s no problem about it, I published the game myself here.
But if a version is published that doesn’t work and in addition I am deprived of the possibility to modify the page by adding the links of the Linux or Android version, we do not go very far.
I would also like the users who play my game to find themselves having to waste time with a version of my game that doesn’t work.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
It’s okay, there’s no problem about it, I published the game myself here.
But if a version is published that doesn’t work and in addition I am deprived of the possibility to modify the page by adding the links of the Linux or Android version, we do not go very far.
I would also like the users who play my game to find themselves having to waste time with a version of my game that doesn’t work.
Well, I understand the point that you don't want to have unfinished or broken games published it could damage your reputation.
The only way you could prevent this is by sharing the fixed version, otherwise the "broken/bugged" version will stay until it will be leaked again. Removing by your own is out of question sorry.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Well, I understand the point that you don't want to have unfinished or broken games published it could damage your reputation.
The only way you could prevent this is by sharing the fixed version, otherwise the "broken/bugged" version will stay until it will be leaked again. Removing by your own is out of question sorry.
Okay, but at least make me owner of the thread again, I won’t remove the link but I will fix the typos and add the new links of the Android and Linux versions.
Plus I have to add new accounts to the list.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Jack Morton for this please contact again the staff im only uploader and it's not my decision if you get it back or not.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes