RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
oh and after i finished the mushroom quest with goblin it just repeat the quest and scene again .-.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Just downloaded the android version and its just a "www" folder inside with no executable or anything else. Am I suppose to put this into a preexisting folder? And if so where do I find it?

LoktorDich

Jul 12, 2017
So according to the Changelog the blackscreen in the forest was fixed, but when I tell Emma to go pick some mushrooms I still get the blackscreen and have to close the game, cause nothing is working then except the background sound of that lake.

Reactions: Jack Morton

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
What are the bugs you found?
first bug is after i have seen the school, the characters became invisible i cant even see where they r just like noclipping and even when i met the goblin to get to the boat i can only see the girl

Second while i was doing the mushroom quest the characters are invisible too

After touching the door behind the goblin there is an npc showed up but the characters are invisible

Third after i entered the school the cut scene is good but after that the free roam got a lot of bugs noclipping a lot

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
thanks a lot i really do enjoy the cut scenes
Thanks for the information, I will fix the invisibility bugs in the final version of this update, all part in the school is WIP.
Now I’ve completely changed the whole free room part of the school.
I’m glad you liked the scenes and I hope you’ll play the new update that I will publish shortly.
Thank you for your time.

Reactions: gang26XD

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
So according to the Changelog the blackscreen in the forest was fixed, but when I tell Emma to go pick some mushrooms I still get the blackscreen and have to close the game, cause nothing is working then except the background sound of that lake.
Apparently there is another problem with the blackscreen, the one I solved was at the beginning of the level but thanks for the information.

Ororoke

Mar 7, 2020
Sir Jack Morton.I find another bug,when you sleep in your room for the first time and try to talk to Robeus, your sister will come out for you and the game will simply freeze.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Sir Jack Morton.I find another bug,when you sleep in your room for the first time and try to talk to Robeus, your sister will come out for you and the game will simply freeze.
is normal, there is no content after that scene, but anyway thanks for the information!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes