RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
At no point in the OP or tags does it really let on that in the game the male MC does nothing, hes such a loser. Not fun at all, and why would I want to wait 20 updates just to get sloppy seconds. No wonder this isnt popular
How i said in my last post:
"Then don’t play with it, if you’re someone who wants it all right away, forget it.
Relationship points were added 2 update ago, fuck girls with whom you have a relationship of friendship or randomly related is not something I like in a game and so you have to play your cards right to do so.
I’m building a narrative that will lead you to fuck them, to desire the protagonist’s dick more than the air they breathe but if you prefer a jizz and so on this is not the game for you.
Do not take this response as a criticism I’m simply marking what are my ideas for my game, I have absolutely nothing against you.
Pace brother."

Reactions: dodgemac

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
why would anyone want to fuck them after they have already had sex with the entire planet though. games bad
Do you only have sex with virgin girls? I don’t, I like pussy in general. My characters are free to do what they want, they have no relationship with the protagonist. Who I am to decide who to have sex with or not, nobody. I repeat: if you don’t like the product don’t buy it, I’m not offended rather give me useful advice to develop a better product and not just emphasize the fact that "I don’t fuck and so I complain" It’s useless, I don’t get better, and you don’t get what you want from my game.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
No, but that doesnt mean I want to watch characters I will fuck have sex with the entire planet. Thats just cuck energy. Yes you are the one to decide, you literally make the game. Also yes more people would play the game if the girls werent all whores
Of course I create the game but my characters are not moved by a supernatural force that guides them to the protagonist’s dick. Do you want to fuck Emma? Then get busy. In my game there are open relationships and sex is something accepted and not scandalized.
Once you create a relationship with a character the only one to fuck the girls will be the protagonist. If you make an account of the time spent in the game would be 3 days, in 3 days do not create a relationship and I honestly think that sexual content I have put a lot of it.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
woah, wasn't expecting it bot be at the level it is, seeing how there are tons of shity games on the site with higher ratings. tbh played for 15 minutes so far. 1 Question tho, is there a outfit management system? I'm a big sucker for games when one can clothe up characters.

iriz7

Feb 3, 2020
I cant seem to launch the game properly. Every time I try to launch the game it just show a blank white screen. I have tried installing the RTP for RPGM but to no avail. Need assistance on this issue.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
woah, wasn't expecting it bot be at the level it is, seeing how there are tons of shity games on the site with higher ratings. tbh played for 15 minutes so far. 1 Question tho, is there a outfit management system? I'm a big sucker for games when one can clothe up characters.
It will be inserted in the future, personally I am also a fan of this kind of content so I will probably insert it in a couple of updates.

sbmike

Apr 11, 2019
Of course I create the game but my characters are not moved by a supernatural force that guides them to the protagonist’s dick. Do you want to fuck Emma? Then get busy. In my game there are open relationships and sex is something accepted and not scandalized.
Once you create a relationship with a character the only one to fuck the girls will be the protagonist. If you make an account of the time spent in the game would be 3 days, in 3 days do not create a relationship and I honestly think that sexual content I have put a lot of it.
I think this would make since if the protagonist actually got some. You say there's no supernatural force, but there seems to be one making women fall on everyone else's dick. I mean the girl first meets anyone and seconds later she's on their dick, so what's the actual truth here? I'm guessing the whole relationships aspect only applies to the protagonist because it surely doesn't apply to anyone else.

I should add I don't mind, but your reply just bothered me in that it doesn't actually make sense in the context of the game.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
I think this would make since if the protagonist actually got some. You say there's no supernatural force, but there seems to be one making women fall on everyone else's dick. I mean the girl first meets anyone and seconds later she's on their dick, so what's the actual truth here? I'm guessing the whole relationships aspect only applies to the protagonist because it surely doesn't apply to anyone else.

I should add I don't mind, but your reply just bothered me in that it doesn't actually make sense in the context of the game.
Apart from Emma who is a nymphomaniac, the other protagonists do not have sex scenes with other characters.
Emma has a scene with Guld in which she has no choice, she can blow Guld to get the keys for the boat and she can choose whether to have sex with Robeus on the bike.
The other scenes are with inanimate objects or characters with which they have a connection and relationship.
What I want to point out is that the protagonist can have a relationship with any character you like, everyone will have their own route and you can follow them all or not, at your choice.
For now the plot has not put the protagonist in a chance to have sex with any of the other characters because the real story has just begun, already from the next update we could have sex with Alexy.
For now WWBR has the prologue, the first chapter (the dark forest area) and the second chapter in which they arrive in Porkwarts and go to buy school supplies.
The chapter is not yet finished so you will realize that the narrative is right at the beginning, if you have other doubts do not hesitate to write to me.
Talking quietly and receiving advice can help me in the development of the game.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
so im just getting started on the game but the constant freezing is driving me nuts :( is this gonna be fixed soon?

i have a 3950x 32gb ram and a 1080ti, i have all my games including this on a 2tb m.2 ssd

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I for one would luv to see everyone having fun around it's what makes this special anything can happen.

like the big boobs teacher god I wish to see her having fun around school with diff. character or things lol....like the big beard man :D

Reactions: Jack Morton

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
I for one would luv to see everyone having fun around it's what makes this special anything can happen.

like the big boobs teacher god I wish to see her having fun around school with diff. character or things lol....like the big beard man :D
They are of the same philosophy, some characters will be characterized by their being whores to the core.
Right now I’m redoing the whole prologue in order to better match it with what are my ideas for the game, if you want to give me a hand share or jump on my Discord.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021

0.4.6 dEF.png

Here is the update 0.4.6 which our protagonists can explore a piece of Fustilugs Town.
  • 20 new boards
  • 1 New animation (John x Alexy)
  • 1 New scene (Emma x Alexy Futa)
  • The last event with Alexy was completed
  • Three new maps completely drawn by hand
  • End of chapter two
!Attention!:
there has been a change in the variables for the conclusion of the mission of
"recovery of school materials" then charge a previous rescue to Fustilugs Town.
Do not hesitate to contact me on my Discord channel or Twitter.

ANDROID [USE JOIPLAY WITH THE WIN VER]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes