RPGM Abandoned Wizfucking World: Bitchcraft Revenge [v0.5 Beta Fix] [Jack Morton]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Oh, that's a shame. Did like all the random object insertions and stuff, but I do understand from the amount of people commenting in this thread disappointed the MC wasn't the one. Keep the old one around for download at least, love all the old scenes. <3
No no, there will be scenes where the protagonist has nothing to do with it; like the scene of the vase with the wands inside, those I want to keep but the protagonist in the new update will have more importance.
To make you understand better, there will be no more event with Guld the goblin in the forest, unless you activate the NTR filter at the beginning of the game.
Another important thing is the amount of texts, has been reduced and now skipping is easier even if I do not recommend it since they are few now, and in addition give meaning to the world in which you play. It's a big update but now it's accesible for anyone.

Reactions: prostibot

Cyclixo

Mar 10, 2021
I can't get past the town where you buy all of your equipment. I've done all of the tasks but I can't find any exit to the place?

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Wizfucking World 0.5 Alpha
0.5 Alpha.gif

Warning: Backups prior to version 0.5 will not and will never be compatible.
I finished the tests on the Alpha version 0.5, remember that the alpha is just a test version to show you all the work I’ve done in this period, the Beta version and all the following will be considered as the true continuation of the game.
The Alpha version stops on the map before the Dark Forest exploration.
All game code has been rewritten and improved compared to the previous version.

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REPORT TO ME ALL THE PROBLEMS YOU ENCOUNTER IN THIS VERSION, I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL.
This is all the new content added:
  • Removed the NTR scenes and the homeless event with Jessica.
  • the dough event has been redesigned.
  • The Alley event with Jessica has been redesigned.
  • You can collect "plant seeds" for future biology lessons.
  • New hand drawn maps:
    Baxden Station, John’s House, Avenue behind the station,
    Interior of Baxden station, Porkwarts station, interior of train to Porkwarts and Porkwarts valley.
  • Fewer texts and new dialogues.
  • The story has a new beginning.
  • The game sees, from now on, the player as an active actor in the scenes and no longer passive.
  • Fix all bugs and simplified interface.
  • New icons for interactable missions and ports.
  • New Easter Eggs.
  • Skippable texts by holding "Enter".
  • Tutorials as the game progresses.
  • The game code has been written from scratch so old problems don’t affect version 0.5.
  • New Title Screen.
  • New Logo.
  • New collectible items (Visible in the "Items" in the game menu).
  • New message after falling off the train.
  • Animation of the train during the beginning of the game.
Issues of version 0.5 Alpha that will be fixed in 0.5 Beta:
  • Music and sound effects are to be reviewed.
  • The initial event with Jessica is not in color.
  • Busts are missing from the dialogue with Jessica.
  • Missing dialogues with students in the station for Porkwarts.
  • Cammy model has problems when walking
LINK:

WWBR 0.5 ALPHA AND (USE JOIPLAY WITH WIN VER)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Nice, but pretty much nothing to warrant the use of one of two outdated game platforms, the other being something that begins with an R.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
  • Removed the NTR scenes and the homeless event with Jessica.
hmm not sure how i feel about this. is it possible that the homeless scene will be avaiable as an easteregg or so in the future?
This looked interesting until I read 'removed the ntr scenes'... Why?

Edit: To be more specific, I'm not a fan of removing content. And removing specifically 'ntr', without more information, sounds like pandering.
From what the author explained it's less that he removed the scenes from the game altogether and more that he did it from the no NTR path.

Do you remember how at the start of the game it asks you if you want to enable NTR content?? Well, before this update if you told it to keep it disabled you still got some NTR scenes (like the goblin guld at the forest where the female lead gets stuck). But if you agree to show NTR scenes then nothing should change.

Here is a quote from the message from the author:
To make you understand better, there will be no more event with Guld the goblin in the forest, unless you activate the NTR filter at the beginning of the game.
But it's true that the way the author wrote the changelog is really misleading.

Last edited:

byyle

Oct 9, 2021
Em there is a problem. The game ends after "go north" option. When the protagonist and the step saw the school, the name of the game pops up then it says "thank you for playing v0.5 and something. I don't know how to proceed the game.

Jack Morton

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2021
Em there is a problem. The game ends after "go north" option. When the protagonist and the step saw the school, the name of the game pops up then it says "thank you for playing v0.5 and something. I don't know how to proceed the game.
It’s not a problem, it’s the end of this update.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes