Ren'Py Wolf Complex [v0.13.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
So guys.. The maturation scene is the last in this update?? Cause in the book it always says end of this building. So I m kinda confused

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Where do I find the bully with the pony-tail? Found him in the gym talking to Margaret but I couldn't deliver the beatdown.

Reactions: Boldano

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Ok I got strength and intelligence maxed out, Maggie's trust, love, and lust is through the roof, and she's excite. How do I fuck her? She's stuck at just flashing her tits.

_Randomo_

Oct 4, 2019
I just want to say that even though this might not be the most polished game, Thank you. I look forward to future updates. :)

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
Hotfix v0.2.3

It is also available on game devloper's itch.io page

Just put the attached scripts.rpa file inside the game folder of v0.2.0 then select overwrite when asked.

Last edited:

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Dev really needs to go over the code and fix the freaking bugs, literally can't do shit. Started game, went to her room to see her looking in the mirror naked, took a shower and went to bed, next fucking day i wake up in the bathroom and can't leave it cuz for some reason shes in my room and i can't get in

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
Dev really needs to go over the code and fix the freaking bugs, literally can't do shit. Started game, went to her room to see her looking in the mirror naked, took a shower and went to bed, next fucking day i wake up in the bathroom and can't leave it cuz for some reason shes in my room and i can't get in
Sorry for that.. it take a while to me for found that bug, and was totally stupid thing... it will be fixed soon.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Sorry for that.. it take a while to me for found that bug, and was totally stupid thing... it will be fixed soon.
I hope so, the game is kinda interesting, but the bugs are making it annoying af. Also what's up with the script? I checked some stuff inside and its seems that you could name MC but for some reason its not in the game? Or is it somewhere else?

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
o, the game
I hope so, the game is kinda interesting, but the bugs are making it annoying af. Also what's up with the script? I checked some stuff inside and its seems that you could name MC but for some reason its not in the game? Or is it somewhere else?
the change name of the character is in options, and the bug is fixed now, but only in paid version, sorry.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
the change name of the character is in options, and the bug is fixed now, but only in paid version, sorry.
"the change name of the character is in options" okay, in options where exactly? 1672193554238.png
Also, shouldn't it be a bug fix instead for current version instead of adding it to a paid version? If i understood that right, this paid version just gonna be released free later with new content and quite possibly new bugs as well.. So till then just what, wait for a new release and deal with that bug that just freaking stops progressing altogether?

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
It was there... i dont know what happens, dammit...

And the problem with hotfixes, is i cant revert the changes i do when im advancing in the script, so if i launch a hotfix for an older version, with the changes of the new version, obviously it will not work.

The bug of the bathroom was weird, beacuse some people reported it, and some people reported that dont happens, thats becasue was hard to find, but well... is fixed now in the 0.3.0.

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
And about the changename, someone do that code for me long ago, when i wast learning, so i dont know how to put it works again... i think the chracter will saty Ezio for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes