Ren'Py Wolf Complex [v0.13.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
The problem is the script is fine, there is no errors in it, so i dont know why is this happening to him.
It's not fine :p
Ren'Py is case sensitive so "label pasillo_R:" isn't the same as "jump Pasillo_R"

Replaced 'lunch_evn_roof' with 'lunch_roof_evn', 'mag_stats' with 'magstats', and 'ezio_stats' with 'eziostats'.

These images still don't exist in 0.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Fixed in Hotfix 0.0.6.2

Last edited:

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
It's not fine :p
Ren'Py is case sensitive so "label pasillo_R:" isn't the same as "jump Pasillo_R"

Replaced 'lunch_evn_roof' with 'lunch_roof_evn', 'mag_stats' with 'magstats', and 'ezio_stats' with 'eziostats'.

These images still don't exist in 0.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know is case sensitive, thats because its weird because everithing is writed right, btw, i'm sure is fixed now, i launch a hotfix in itch.io with script corrected.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I know is case sensitive, thats because its weird because everithing is writed right, btw, i'm sure is fixed now, i launch a hotfix in itch.io with script corrected.
Downloaded Hotfix 0.0.6.1
Ran "Check Script (Lint)
It still reports the problem... Perhaps look at that typo fixes I made a moment ago. There's also translation fixes for the color tag.

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
Downloaded Hotfix 0.0.6.1
Ran "Check Script (Lint)
It still reports the problem... Perhaps look at that typo fixes I made a moment ago. There's also translation fixes for the color tag.
yep, i do it, everything is fixed, but is not in the actual hot fix, it will be ready in next version.

• Thinking Face

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
yep, i do it, everything is fixed, but is not in the actual hot fix, it will be ready in next version.
Just finished comparing what I did with the Hotfix 0.0.6.1 and updated accordingly.
:) That pP still is in there, lines 7306 & 7484 in menus.rpy

Edit: Not sure if the new lines in the Hotfix got translated since that folder was missing and figured I'd just rebuild the translation files for the funzies with Translator++. Only putting this here in case someone complains about untranslated content.

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Just finished comparing what I did with the Hotfix 0.0.6.1 and updated accordingly.

Edit: Not sure if the new lines in the Hotfix got translated since that folder was missing and figured I'd just rebuild the translation files for the funzies with Translator++. Only putting this here in case someone complains about untranslated content.
idk what you did but this gave me a ton of errors lol.
The regular version was fine though. idk.

• Thinking Face

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
idk what you did but this gave me a ton of errors lol.
The regular version was fine though. idk.
Well did you get 0.0.6 > Hotfix 0.0.6.1 > 0.0.6.1-typos?
Or did you just go from 0.0.6 to the 0.0.6.1-typos_alt_translation? Which that one used Translator++ so you roll the dice but I would still like to see what errors you got with that one.

The Hotfix added 3 icons and changed several other main scripts. Those icons are calendar.png, dumbells.png, and pillow.png
So if you are being told those are missing that's why.

Otherwise not sure unless you post the error messages you received.
Most of the things I did were related to the Check Script (Lint) report.

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
Well did you get 0.0.6 > Hotfix 0.0.6.1 > 0.0.6.1-typos?
Or did you just go from 0.0.6 to the 0.0.6.1-typos_alt_translation? Which that one used Translator++ so you roll the dice but I would still like to see what errors you got with that one.

The Hotfix added 3 icons and changed several other main scripts. Those icons are calendar.png, dumbells.png, and pillow.png
So if you are being told those are missing that's why.

Otherwise not sure unless you post the error messages you received.
Most of the things I did were related to the Check Script (Lint) report.
The items are untransalated, because i start to work in them before i lunch the hot fix, i launch a second hotfix with the errors of check line fixed, im abrumated with al of those bugs so please let me breath XD

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
The items are untransalated, because i start to work in them before i lunch the hot fix, i launch a second hotfix with the errors of check line fixed, im abrumated with al of those bugs so please let me breath XD
5ca51f97640690744c178210_deep breath.gif
Relax and touch the fluffy tail :sneaky:
Removed the typo fix as that seems to be taken care of in Hotfix 0.0.6.2 and updated the alt translation with the 1 new line that was added.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-complex-v0-0-6-recentlyluckyman.115051/post-8569521

Thanks!

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022

How you translated the lines? you do it manually?

• Thinking Face

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Reactions: RecentlyLuckyMan

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Your games description says the protags a complete idiot. How dumb are we talkin here? Is the guy just uneducated about certain things or is he useless comedy relief?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes