Ren'Py Wolf Complex [v0.13.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
I wouldn't know personally being a mere girl on this here site of pervs buuuuuuuuut ...... I highly doubt any of the guys here come to this site and think "fuck yeah, I hope someone uploads a game where I get to play a complete moron that would be hot as fuck".
Well, really the point is to help your character stop being an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: jadih96207

XeraKamur

Jan 29, 2022
it facilitates comedy, but it's more of an easy way to develop the character.
i think it's better to make humour that feels natural to the characters rather than create the characters to use specific type of comedy...
usually comedy is part of the characters, not the whole base

but even if i'm skeptic about the MC i guess i'll give it a try, in part because i'm intrigued in how you plan to develop the character

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
i think it's better to make humour that feels natural to the characters rather than create the characters to use specific type of comedy...
usually comedy is part of the characters, not the whole base

but even if i'm skeptic about the MC i guess i'll give it a try, in part because i'm intrigued in how you plan to develop the character
My humor is not complety based on MC being a idiot so idk, i think the better way to know if its good is play the game and telling me if my jokes are bad XD

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi just wondering how do you trigger the sex dream events, because it say's that i reached the end of this build. Thanks

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
You are the first person who asked for it, soo, why not? wait a little im gonna to submit it.
Thank you. There's a file called WinMerge-2.16.18-Setup.exe in images/icons and gui/window_icon.png is a bit huge at 2268 x 2400, causing a crash at startup but other than that it works fine.

Feb 17, 2018
What do I do after apologizing to Margaret? The game says I don't have any objective and I don't know how to continue.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
RecentlyLuckyMan
Many many people are put off by bad grammar.
You need to find someone to properly translate your game. It's full of mistakes, errors, and bad translations, typically terms you say in Spanish which you do not say the same way in English.

Get it fixed. It's important. ESPECIALLY calling a "her" a "him".

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes