Ren'Py Wolf Complex [v0.13.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

_Randomo_

Oct 4, 2019
yes, you can ask her for sex again after completing the first scene
How does one do that? When you click on the sex, it just goes to stripping and then nothing else. I tried to click to see if there was some sort of invisible button but nothing. it's not entirely clear on how to do that. Any help appreciated.

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
How does one do that? When you click on the sex, it just goes to stripping and then nothing else. I tried to click to see if there was some sort of invisible button but nothing. it's not entirely clear on how to do that. Any help appreciated.
When you complete the confess quest it should appears a sex button when you call her

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
It was there... i dont know what happens, dammit...

And the problem with hotfixes, is i cant revert the changes i do when im advancing in the script, so if i launch a hotfix for an older version, with the changes of the new version, obviously it will not work.

The bug of the bathroom was weird, beacuse some people reported it, and some people reported that dont happens, thats becasue was hard to find, but well... is fixed now in the 0.3.0.
What was causing it at least in the code? I can try fixing it myself if i know where's the problem was.. Just point out the line and what was changed in there and i'll just do the same, maybe pull out the name change code somewhere to the prologue as well..

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
the sex button just leads to stripping and then you let her dress. I have already gone to the end of content I think.
Is not obvious sadly, i struggled to find it.
You need to click her body to have sex, click legs to ope it and oral sex and then sex. Or click mouth to kiss her.
It would ne easier if dev added button on the side of the screen instead of manually cliccking it since they are hard to notice

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
You need to click her body to have sex, click legs to ope it and oral sex and then sex. Or click mouth to kiss her.
It would ne easier if dev added button on the side of the screen instead of manually cliccking it since they are hard to notice
there is a button up left, a red question mark, there you can see where are all the hidden buttons

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WolfComplex-0.3.1Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

idea445

May 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to active the repeat scene of handjob? I've done the handjob scene. I tried to interact with her at night but the only interaction with her is tell her to undress

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to active the repeat scene of handjob? I've done the handjob scene. I tried to interact with her at night but the only interaction with her is tell her to undress
It's a bug. I know how to fix it, but not without fucking up the English translations. The game's creator will have to fix the HJ scene themselves and recode the translations to match it before they both will work.

Reactions: idea445
Apr 27, 2022
This game seems pretty cool so far. The one thing that bugs me is that MC's sister has both human and animal ears. Now I've probably messed up the game for several other people by pointing that out, and for that I apologize.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
This game seems pretty cool so far. The one thing that bugs me is that MC's sister has both human and animal ears. Now I've probably messed up the game for several other people by pointing that out, and for that I apologize.
That's how most man animal hybrid characters work. The hair tends to cover the human ears but many "gatcha" games have revealed this to be the case lately.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You're not obvious either.

When exactly are we supposed to be clicking? I get the stripping and touching and nothing else scene as well. Where are we supposed to touch on screen and when?

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
You're not obvious either.

When exactly are we supposed to be clicking? I get the stripping and touching and nothing else scene as well. Where are we supposed to touch on screen and when?
you have a red question mark button, up left, at side of the hearth, it shows all hidden buttons.

Dec 4, 2020
So im going to be that guy who asks what is the time difference wait between the patron version to public version. Like how long until the next version is available to the public.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes