4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

denialfailure

Dec 30, 2023
No, it was a short clip. The dick wasn't well defined but it was better than the pixels.
i remember that too, but if im correct, my lords, its somewhere in this thread.

Update: i found them mega files in page 7 - 19. Good luck my lords.

Last edited:

denialfailure

Dec 30, 2023
View attachment 1588247
It's here everyone!:PogChamp::PogChamp:

well a LOT had to be fixed in order to get the bath scene working, still trying to get keyframes in the render optimized since that seems to be where the lag is
Mega
just (first rename the original flash file or make a backup) replace the swf within \Content\movie\ and press play on the main exe.
I've already improved some performance in new video files of the same codec, but now that I can get compatible videos into flash, I can experiment.

Don't know about the manual overlay for the decen, which would replace the simple penis/vag with modified versions. It's not hard to make a hairy edit(already did it like 10 months ago), just that the results change the style of the animation, also it's a bitch and a half to get these things encoded right now. Some other artifacts may show up, I did a few image comparisons and the vp6 even at obscenely high bitrates still has some dither added. The main player uses flash17, so maybe I can use the 444 masters and make it run with hw acceleration instead of re-encoding down.

update: going to keep posting newer versions in this folder, the lag is gone on my laptop now so the keyframes and simplified codec seems to have saved speed. interesting bug where her voice triggers the overlay when she's sucking dick, gonna clear out those frames so they cant happen.
Mega

another update: transparency is fixed, the AMC variant should be the fastest, but has a low(er) bitrate than ffmpeg, which tries to match the average of the original, ffmpeg has less filtering too.

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
2018 what the fuck??!!!
And its screenshot in Adobe flash and 720p
LOL
Its gonna be ugly back then for sure

denialfailure

Dec 30, 2023
2018 what the fuck??!!!
And its screenshot in Adobe flash and 720p
LOL
Its gonna be ugly back then for sure
True, but my lord, he did work on making our dreams happen. If it wasn't for him (or her), I'd say he's (she's) doing a fantastic job.

Last edited:

Daxter1492

Feb 6, 2018
This is eroge thread...no one can mod that 3d...
Full game to the DLC??
You joking right?
Seems more like people just lacking knowledge.

There are two ways to get an uncensored version. One is if the game is published with the help of an external publisher.

The other is decensoring using with both having a free trial. The original decensor thread used this method.

Last edited:

WalkerWolf1996

Feb 16, 2018
Guys, simply take a video then and uncensor it... I think noone cares here about the tools (I personally don't care if it is an uncensored game or just a video). Just any uncensored result.

cvulpes

Aug 22, 2024
after I quit or shut down my computer it doesn't save my scenes is there a manual way to save

Jan 5, 2021
after I quit or shut down my computer it doesn't save my scenes is there a manual way to save
AFAIK, since it's a Flash Game, save data is stored somewhere in the Appdata folder, however that save data will not be used if the file location is changed in someway. We don't know much about your problem, but maybe this might help you to get the idea maybe.

Aug 13, 2024
is there really not a uncensored mod i mean i get using something like javplayer but i find it hard to believe that no one has made a mod file for this of course im unaware of the game engine it could be that that wont work if any one has info i would appreciate

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes