VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

bruhpluhpluh

Oct 4, 2023
Bruh I downloaded the right stuff and followed the directions but it still don't work. Bro I just want to see new animations

Leo Von Frich

Nov 1, 2017
I downloaded the base game and DLC but the DLC doesn't have sound, the game only has music, even after copying the content folder for DLC as it says in the guide

Fuckthisshitf

Oct 11, 2022
progress update: the decen project is underway, you can keep an eye on the scenes and uncensored frames here Mega
if you wanna help decensoring frames just look in the requested frames folder and DM or reply

edit:
added a preview folder of what's on the bleeding edge, stuff like this:
View attachment 1107666

I'm not the game dev, why would I need to decen if I had access to the original files?
(I do have the actual model's hands tho, for use in composting)
I been tried to uncen, but it won't work in game, so how?

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
For liru xmas:
i forgot who told what to patch, but its like 2 bytes difference to not bother with swf files.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: T3stireribas

Depthhound

Sep 30, 2021
hey guys i don't know if this is common knowledge but i just discovered i can run the xmas content without changing my computers date by replacing the files in the base games content folder with the files in the xmas versions content folder

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
hey guys i don't know if this is common knowledge but i just discovered i can run the xmas content without changing my computers date by replacing the files in the base games content folder with the files in the xmas versions content folder
It works, but texts displays incorrectly. Honestly don't recommend. If you don't want to download anything, open LiruXmas.exe in hex editor and on adresses
Code:
0x185A05B E1 put 8F
0x185A05C 0F put 4E

Last edited:
Reactions: Depthhound

Lelisoos

Sep 21, 2021
I may have figured out the issue with one of the scenes in FME missing a BGM; the BGM file it needs is missing from the ContentFME!!

Simple fix is to go to FME's XML file and edit the line BGM line in "vgn" part to use another BGM track instead (which is found in the "sound/bgm" in the same FME folder)

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
I may have figured out the issue with one of the scenes in FME missing a BGM; the BGM file it needs is missing from the ContentFME!!

Simple fix is to go to FME's XML file and edit the line BGM line in "vgn" part to use another BGM track instead (which is found in the "sound/bgm" in the same FME folder)
bad solution smh, i suggest using this file i got from different version of FME that actually has it.

Reactions: noman099

Rev1871

Apr 17, 2022
I have the game and the only file I'm missing is the BGM for Liru's first time with the MC. How do I get it? I literally just found out because I finally figured out how to unlock the first time scene

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
I have the game and the only file I'm missing is the BGM for Liru's first time with the MC. How do I get it? I literally just found out because I finally figured out how to unlock the first time scene

The missing song is in that patreon post

Reactions: Rev1871
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes