VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Getting nothing but a black screen upon starting (no controls, no images, nothing). Im running vista in case it matters and my flash player is updated. Any suggestions how to fix it (apart from installing a more modern OS ofc... not willing to upgrade beyond what i have now)?

Icarius

May 21, 2019
Hey, sorry to bump after it's already been asked, but any update on the xmas scene? I've been ghosting this board for a while hoping for some mad lad to post a download link or something

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hey, sorry to bump after it's already been asked, but any update on the xmas scene? I've been ghosting this board for a while hoping for some mad lad to post a download link or something
Link:
-
bandicam 2016-09-16 22-16-22-391.png

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Surprised this is still the incomplete copy, the current one on DLsite is 2.27GB. Can't seem to find it anywhere in it's complete form other then similar 1.5/1.6GB copies. Damn shame.
The difference in size was do to the fact that added the Xmas Special to the original game.
I just added separate links to that version if you are still interested?

Cheers

Reactions: thedarkside1949

Landeel

Oct 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the gray screen bug? It opens an adobe 17 window and nothing happens just a gray screen..?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a question, surely a dumb question, but how do you access to the anal sex scene ?
Not sure it exists. I've never seen it, but I haven't played the Christmas stuff. If you look at one of the promo...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One looks almost like anal, but it's just from the mosaic and her spreading herself. Maybe that was mistaken for anal?

Have some instead.

Reactions: Elvy

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
I know it's kinda late but I'll just post it here anyway...

I removed the date check so you don't have to travel back in time to 2016 every time you want to play the Xmas Special.

Just put it into the Xmas Special folder then open it with your Flash Player.
Where in the folder?

Galoran

Feb 15, 2018
I remember there used to be more options in the settings and a scene selector, but this version doesn't have any of that. I'm pretty sure I'm not mis-remembering either.

Edit: Oh, you click the very top left corner for gallery.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I remember there used to be more options in the settings and a scene selector...
Hover the mouse over the corners of the screen, that's where the scene selector and things are. Not sure about the Christmas one though.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes